My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    8/11/2006
    Guest Author: Dianne Castell
    Switching gears from an author I have read
    tons of to one of the authors in my most
    anticipated title of the year....


    Dianne Castell, joins Rosemary Laurey and Karen Kelley in the Sept 6 Brava Release




    I do believe this is Dianne's first Brava Bad Boy tale but she did show Start Quality with Lori Foster and Lucy Monroe last year.

    And there is her ongoing Brava series: Til There Was U, The Way U Look Tonight and the upcoming I'll Be Seeing U.



    Add in her American Romances from Harlequin and we have a few things to read until Sept. And we have a short Q&A, some blurbs, and one review I will post today. As long as blogger stops eating my posts and I don't have to kill it.
    5 Comments:
    1. I love Dianne's books!

      By Blogger Jennifer Y., at 8/11/2006 01:32:00 PM  

    2. Dianne's books are wonderful -- always a lot of humor. I still chuckle over the Peeps-eating bull in the Forty and Fabulous series. Dianne's fans know that she is a Peeps lover, and sometimes it carries over to her writing.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/11/2006 01:48:00 PM  

    3. Dianne's books are a great read from the beginning, and have just gotten better and better. The Forty and Fabulous series were a great read and the Fallon books are wonderful. But eventhough they are ending with I'll Be Seeing U.......Dianne has some other exciting projects in mind to follow these up with.

      By Blogger Wolfy, at 8/11/2006 04:06:00 PM  

    4. can;t wait til i'l be seeing you. love the way u look tonight

      By Blogger kim h, at 8/11/2006 04:29:00 PM  

    5. I have "Til There Was U" and "The Way U Look Tonight." I was wondering when 'I'll be Seeing U" will be out?

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/11/2006 05:17:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home