My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    8/11/2006
    Summer, over easy, boys online
    It was a good thing Trish never intended to get married, because from what she could tell of the male population as a whole, they were mostly idiots and not worth the reception expense.


    It's About Time by Erin McCarthy
    My current fave bad boy tale!

    Trish Jones is licking her wounds over being stood up, again. And Caleb Vancouver is trying to get drunk to celebrate his exwife's upcoming wedding... well sort of.

    This is a one night stand tale but it works and the dialogue is pure fun and very McCarthy. Who can resist true love brought together by a bartender ;).


    "Lucas Manning was absolutely certain he hadn't ordered a box of neon pink dildos."



    Fuzzy Logic by Erin McCarthy
    I love this story. It is great and makes this book worth reading all by itself. This is good since it is the only one so far I have read.

    I enjoy McCarthy's humor and heart. And the first line makes me giggle every time I read it. And there is a great geek hero, what more can you ask for?


    "I want to lick your nipples until you..."


    Bad Boys Online
    Hey look! One I didn't like that much... who knew.

    I keep looking for this one because I am curious if I were to read it now if I would like it more or not. I also know I have read Bad Boys in Black Tie but don't recall anything about it. And sadly don't have anything blogged.

    le sigh... just one more I will need to get *g* but first I want High Stakes!
    4 Comments:
    1. Ah, I love Lucas ;) This was a great story - very sexy.

      By Blogger Stacy~, at 8/11/2006 06:54:00 AM  

    2. I've never read any of hers before. Will definitely change that. I love a good geek hero and High Stakes looks good!!

      By Blogger Devon, at 8/11/2006 08:28:00 AM  

    3. Very intriguing lines there.

      By Blogger Jennifer Y., at 8/11/2006 11:21:00 AM  

    4. I didn't like Fuzzy Logic that much but I very much enjoyed the one in BBOS. I'm reading You Don't Know Jack now and that's pretty good too.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/11/2006 11:52:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home