My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    9/11/2006
    Kat Spencer’s Desert Island Survival Kit
    (Limit to 10 items. Never let it be said I can’t be frugal.)

    1. My cell phone charger. If I’d remembered to pack it the last time, I wouldn’t have gotten stranded in the first place.

    2. A boat. Another key item that could keep a girl from getting trapped on an island. The last one was blown to smithereens by some scary guys, but at least Brock Denton – my long lost lust, now an FBI agent – was there to protect me. On the other hand, who needs a boat when you’ve got Brock?

    3. Sunscreen. I remembered to take the sunscreen last time, but I sort of forgot to put it on when I got the bright idea to sunbathe topless before Brock’s surprise arrival. You see where this is going … Major ouch.

    4. Some clothes. On that last trip, I thought all I would need was a bikini. Then Brock showed up. Good thing he didn’t mind me being scantily clad.

    5. A radio. Of course, the little island in the Gulf of Mexico picked up just one station that played only 70’s music, but it kind of grew on me.

    6. Romance novels. Those sexy books by Toni Blake totally flip my trigger! I get so caught up in them that I could almost forget about Brock. Yet that’s a big almost, since he’s total romance hero material, right down to that sexy tattoo. I’d tell you where it is, but it’s a secret.

    7. A gun. Yikes, a gun? Shocking, but true. I’m not exactly a weapons expert, but a gun sure would have come in handy when those bad guys were chasing us around the island.

    8. My secret stash of frozen Milky Ways. They hit the spot after being chased by bad guys. I even shared with Brock.

    9. My sparkly pink flip flops. Not great for outrunning gun-wielding whack jobs, but they’re soooo cute, and just because a girl’s stranded doesn’t mean she can abandon her fashion sense.

    10. Brock Denton. Mmm, what can I say – it’s hard to want to be rescued when you’ve got Brock and a hammock and no place to go. Just so happens he didn’t have many clothes, either. Lucky me!

    [note: beta blogger is being goofy if you have issues posting use the option 'other' and type in your name... if you use anon, make sure you type your name in the post]
    1 Comments:
    1. I especially like #10. :D

      Diana

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/11/2006 09:04:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home