My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    9/08/2006
    Guest Author: Caroline Linden
    Our guest author today is

    Caroline Linden.

    On September 5, 2006, her second novel was published!

    And yes boys and girls it is a historical!

    I have spoken a few times about Zebra and their marketing of new authors. And they have made it much easier to want to try these authors by packaging them in great covers (mostly) at an awesome price.

    I completely admit the pretty red cover and lower price tag was the reason I first picked up What a Woman Needs. And I can even say the price is the reason I bought it knowing little about it.

    But it was the authors writing that had me interested in what was next and the excerpt that had me looking for the book and purchasing it. (the fact that the cover for What A Gentleman Wants caught my eye because I am a sucker for purple didn't hurt *g*)

    Rosario has a great review of Caroline Linden's debut novel, What a Woman Needs. As does Rosario's guest reviewer Arielle. I can't find any reader blog reviews for What A Gentleman Wants . Please post if you have one up or when you get one up!

    Until then fellow Zebra author Laura Drewry (who just might have the worst western cover ever... more on that later but really... HOW are you suppose to know that is a western?) has a chat with Caroline Linden and one of my personal fave Zebra authors Teresa Bodwell (can you say writes westerns... I knew you could) has a review of the book up.

    I have some guest posts by the author and a Q&A. Maybe we can find out what a gentleman really wants or more importantly when Caroline is gonna write a western or at least make sure there are more historicals coming *g*.


    [note: beta blogger is being goofy if you have issues posting use the option 'other' and type in your name... if you use anon, make sure you type your name in the post]
    5 Comments:
    1. I really loved What a woman needs! That was a great debut novel.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/08/2006 10:04:00 AM  

    2. Thanks, Danny! I'm so glad you liked it.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/08/2006 12:55:00 PM  

    3. Sybil, you are killing me with these coool guests!

      I can't wait for WAGW. I loved Woman sooo much, I just had to do the review and then I got Rosario to read it...

      Ditto on the cover colors, the price and the content. Trifecta!!!

      Ms Linden, good luck with Gentleman.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/08/2006 02:11:00 PM  

    4. sorry, that was me, Arielle, clicked a little too fast.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/08/2006 02:11:00 PM  

    5. I saw the debut line and price and thought too, they had some wonderful covers and blurbs. I honestly love to try new to me authors and debuts. So I was excited about this line. I try not to miss any, especially the historicals. I have Caroline's first book but will read soon. I so want to get this new one! Love this blog!
      Cathie
      http://tbranxiety.blogspot.com

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/08/2006 11:27:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home