My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    9/14/2006
    Tales of Darkness
    [click the question to see answer]

    First up the easy question, what is your upcoming release?



    What do you think Avon Red has to offer readers that is different from the other erotic romance prints?

    **I'm hoping readers will discover that, as with all Avon lines, the quality of the stories will surpass all others!

    I know for my part I pulled out all the stops, put my whole heart and soul into delivering the best book I've ever written!





    Speaking of erotic romance, how do you define the difference between 'erotic romance' and 'erotica'.

    **Erotic romance is still a romance story at the very heart of it. We don't close the bedroom door or shy away from frank language or description to tell the "rest of the story."

    Erotica is really all about the sex and titillation--a very different kind of fantasy.




    Do people know you write erotic romance? If your friends and family do know, how has their reaction been?

    **The people I work with know I write romance, but because I work with children I never tell them exactly what sort of romance I write!

    My family all know what I write and are very supportive. My mother is even one of my first line readers!




    As a writer do you have any 'do not cross' lines or do you go where ever the story takes you?

    Have you looked back on something you wrote and been surprised you came up with it. Wanna share what it was *g*.


    **Hmmm...the first time I tried to write an erotic romance I wasn't sure I had it in me. I shocked myself.

    These days, I've written so many different sorts of love scenes that I think I'm inured to shock! I pretty much let the characters tell me their fantasies!




    What is up next? We are book whores, give us names dates and summaries!

    In March 2007, Avon will publish an erotic short story, Kili's Ice Man, which will appear in Alluring Tales: Awaken the Fantasy, followed by Into the Darkness in April.

    Unfortunately, I don't have a date for the sequel I'm writing at the moment. If readers are interested in seeing other books I've written (publishers shall remain unnamed here!), they can check out my website. I've been a very busy girl!


    Now it is your turn! Have a question for Delilah? Go for it!

    Labels: , , ,

    3 Comments:
    1. What is your favorite and least favorite thing about writing?

      How do you choose your character's names?

      By Blogger Unknown, at 9/15/2006 09:09:00 AM  

    2. Hi Delilah, this is very exciting with so much more to look forward from you! And too congrats!

      My question for you is, with now writing for Avon Red, will you continue to be writing ebooks for EC and other publishers? How long between the time you wrote your Avon book til it comes out? Its much longer time period than an ebook right?

      Cathie
      http://tbranxiety.blogspot.com

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/17/2006 12:52:00 AM  

    3. Hi there, Cathie!

      I love that you're interested in my new vamp book with Avon! I finished it at the start of June, but it won't be until April until it's in the stores!! Much longer than an e-book publishing schedule!

      I do plan to write more stories for Ellora's Cave and have books coming out with Kensington's Aphrodisia line too! I have a new story out now with Ellora's Cave, called "Witch's Choice" and have just contracted for another quickie called "Her Lance-alot." I hope to write the next story in the My Immortal Knight series (vamps, again!) in December, so be looking for it early next year.

      Delilah

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/17/2006 12:29:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home