My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    10/31/2006
    Speaking of HTF books
    This week I have found:

    China Rose by Marsha Canham

    A Promise of Spring by Mary Balogh

    Give Me Tonight by Lisa Kleypas

    all for a $1

    pretty cool if you don't think about the fact I don't need any of them... and that kleypas is the ONE old Kleypas I have (due to a shockingly kind online romance fan who sent it to me)

    But hey they were a DOLLAR! So I had to get them. Wasn't as impressed with A Promise of Spring as I thought I would be. The hero is very unbaoghlike and mucho beta, almost too much, hell it was too much. I was waiting for him to pull the heroine by her hair and say what the fuck chick? Maybe if he had beaten her or something it would have knocked some sense. LOL maybe that is just me...

    Labels: , ,

    1 Comments:
    1. Those are some might fine finds!!! The only one I have is Give Me Tonight. If only some booksellers knew what treasures they have. None of the UBS's around here stock or take books that are past a certain year so I know some I will probably never find. I got the Kleypas 12 years ago for example but it would never be found anymore here.

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 11/01/2006 05:43:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home