My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    11/04/2006
    Yes, I did get more than one....
    hee you knew that didn't you *g*

    Beside The Windflower, I also picked up:

    Love's A Stage by Laura London

    Escapade by Susan Kyle (aka Diana Palmer)

    Prairie Dreams by Teresa Warfield
    no idea why the author sounds so familiar, I have never read her

    Western Rose by Lynna Banning
    Her first book. I think... at least her first HH.

    Cooper's Wife by Jillian Hart
    I wish she still wrote for HH.

    Last Chance by Jill Marie Landis
    xina told me to and I always do what xina sez.

    Matter of Trust by Diana Palmer
    it is a sickness I tell ya....

    And Able by Lucy Monroe

    The Longing by Wendy Lindstrom
    It is so wrong she is going contemp.

    How to Seduce a Bride by Edith Layton
    never read her

    Morning Song by Karen Robards
    again xina told me too

    The Texas Ranger by Diana Palmer
    because I have no shame

    Home Song by LaVyrle Spencer
    no clue what this is about but it was a quarter

    Comanche Cowboy by Georgina Gentry
    I am still annoyed with her. But this was on a 'want' list from forever ago and it was a quarter so...

    Married to the Boss by Lori Foster
    I had never heard of this

    There are a few more books I have rec'ed in the past three weeks in the mail but I am tired so that will be another post.

    Labels:

    4 Comments:
    1. You can't go write with Lavyrle! Or maybe I just have fond memories of her. BTW I'll be posting some free books over at SFC in a few minutes. I try to post five at a time but some weeks I forget.

      By Blogger Amie Stuart, at 11/05/2006 10:58:00 AM  

    2. Can't go write or can't go wrong?

      *g*

      Funny you should mention SFC. LOL or you can see me sitting on the site on your tracker LOL

      By Blogger sybil, at 11/05/2006 11:45:00 AM  

    3. I just got Married to the Boss the other day as well, I had not heard of it either. I have not gotten a chance to read it yet.

      By Blogger Kris, at 11/05/2006 01:56:00 PM  

    4. LOL I don't remember.......and that was can't go wrong.

      By Blogger Amie Stuart, at 11/10/2006 11:58:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home