My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    5/05/2005
    It is so not fair that I have a sinus infection. I was just sick with the flu TWO weeks ago. I think I need a frequent flyer card for my dr.

    I am back at work but coughing up a lung now. I must go get my cough meds.

    I need to finish my review for Lady in Red (noticed it there is no THE, oops) for Smart Bitches.

    I have finished: Return the Warrior by Kinley MacGregor, The Duchess's Next Husband by Terri Brisbin, Abbie's Outlaw by Victoria Bylin, A Woman's Heart by Rosalyn West, The Seduction of an English Scoundrel by Jillian Hunter and Almost a Bride by Jane Feather. I would like to post about them at some point.

    Need to figure out how to join maili's cult.

    I so want one of those nifty ebook reader things laurie bought.

    I want to read about people's fun at the rt thingie. Have people started to blog yet?

    But for now I need to go try and catch up on the work I missed while dying on my couch for the past two days.
    2 Comments:
    1. Sybil, are you looking for an ebookwise reader?

      Email me offlist if you are because I know how you can get one for $100 (normally 130) through ebookwise.com

      babybookworm@comcast.net

      And no, I don't get kickbacks or anything ;) I just got the head's up on a deal on them today.

      By Blogger Angela James, at 5/05/2005 08:39:00 PM  

    2. So sorry to hear about the sinus infection -- I've been known to get those and they are most decidedly No Fun.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/05/2005 10:37:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home