My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    5/21/2005
    "Oh My Gosh, How many books are you buying"
    add a wide eye eight year-old stare to that line and you have my library trip today with my bestest friend and her little girl...

    Good fun. And there were more books this time and a later start time so all in all it rocked.

    total = 40 books 10 bucks

    Wild Hawk - Justine Dare (rec'ed by Kristie J)
    Journey Home - Susan Kay Law (I have been having a bitch of a time finding her older books)
    Till Dawn Tames the Night - Meagan McKinney (maili rec'ed this and I haven't been able to find it)
    Texas Destiny and Texas Glory by Lorraine Heath (all I cound find was Texas Splendor)

    Those five books alone would have made the trip worth it, and the money but I was also able to get:
    The Lion's Lady - Julie Garwood
    Night Fire, Night Shadow and Night Storm - Catherine Coulter
    Morning Glory - LaVyrle Spencer (never read her, xina rec)
    The Eagle and the Dove, Valentine*, Venus*, Velvet - Jane Feather
    The Price of Innocence and In My Dreams - Susan Sizemore
    Daniel's Bride, High Country Bride, Lily and the Major*, Caroline and the Raider* - Linda Lael Miller
    My Lady's Pleasure - Julia Justiss**
    The Bride Fair*, The Bartered Bride and The Prisoner - Cheryl Reavis**
    Scandal's Reward - Jean R Ewing (I might have to do the may contest after all)
    The Wild One* - Danelle Harmon
    Simmer All Night - Geralyn Dawson
    Sioux Splendor - F. Rosanne Bittner
    Tame the Fury - Cait Logan
    Once Upon a Midnight Moon - Carol Finch
    Midnight in Ruby Bayou - Elizabeth Lowell (one day I will read her RS)
    The Engagement - Kate Bridges **
    The Norman's Bride - Terri Brisbin **
    The Law and Miss Hardisson and WildWood - Lynna Banning **
    Wyoming Wildcat - Elizabeth Lane **
    The Marshal and Mrs O'Malley and Prairie Bride - Julianne Maclean

    The * are dupes that I bought, two because they were better copies than the ones I had and the others by accident. The ** are Harlequin Historical.

    All in all it was a pretty good deal. And I will go again in a few weeks, after I find room for some of these books. sheeze. Now I need to get dressed again and go to my mothers. Completely bites since I was home for the night and about to sit down with a book, or five.
    1 Comments:
    1. Wow, did you get a good haul. I've read quite a few of the books you bought and all of them I gave a 4 or higher to.

      Wild Hawk (of course)
      Journey Home
      Til Dawn Tames the Night
      The 2 Texas books
      Morning Glory
      The Price of Innocence (it's one in a further rec blog
      Any Cheryl Reavis book
      The Wild One - if you haven't, you should read the whole series. They're all very good
      Sioux Splendor - I don't remeber this one specifically, but I loved all of her books in the series

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 5/24/2005 08:51:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home