My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    6/16/2005
    Eat Me, Drink Me, Buy Me
    no this isn't an erotica post ;)

    I will use any excuse to buy a book. It really is almost sad. I went to B&N to pick up Celtic Fire (like that shocks ANYONE) and happened upon Lady Savage by Donna Simpson.

    I picked it up because Nicole had mentioned it and wanted to see what it is about. It sounded really interesting and different.

    And I was so there... then I remembered it was a regency and well I don't really read regency novels. So I thought do I spend the 5 bucks and end up with a book I will most likely take to the ubs. It seemed like a waste. I figured I should wait until I find it at the ubs before I bought a new (to me) author in a new to me genre.

    heeeeeeeee then I remembered Nicole and so I bought it. Cuz really TWO people I know will read it and enjoy it. So hey that is worth 5 bucks right?

    :D
    6 Comments:
    1. lol well, thanks. Now I'll feel bad if it sucks.

      By Blogger Nicole, at 6/17/2005 07:53:00 AM  

    2. Wow Sybil- now THAT is a good friend :) Your karma is going to be sooo good!

      By Blogger Angela James, at 6/17/2005 09:08:00 AM  

    3. CW: hee if I don't keep it and nicole doesn't keep it, it is so yours ;)

      nicole:
      lol ah well if it WONDERFUL I might keep it ;). So you want it to be good but not too good. heee

      angie:
      I can only hope

      By Blogger sybil, at 6/17/2005 06:44:00 PM  

    4. Wait. How is it that CW get in the queue in FRONT OF ME for the book? I'm OLDER than her!! CW, get thee behind me. *cough* Uh, please.

      Sybil, Angie is right - your karma is making you a millionaire [spirit-wise] .

      By Blogger lost, at 6/18/2005 04:57:00 AM  

    5. hhhhhheeeeeeeeeee

      maili is right, if she is on the list before you cw you just got knocked back one

      must. go. check. list.

      Oh it would help if I would read the book too. :)

      By Blogger sybil, at 6/18/2005 07:20:00 AM  

    6. On the list?

      *shifty eyes*

      Um, I must go and check the oven because I think something's burning.

      *click fanatically on a bookmark for a certain Yahoogroups page*

      By Blogger lost, at 6/18/2005 04:26:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home