My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    6/18/2005
    I have no shame
    The Marriage Bed and Before Sunrise are both showing available at BAMM.

    I didn't even take the free shipping cuz I wanted them faster. I had 25 bucks but put back the other two I didn't really NEED now and paid for shipping. Hey last time it took days to ship out using the free shipping.

    On the plus side - I didn't pay for 1 day or 2 day delivery. Hey that is something... hee and I might be able to talk my ubs into buying BS if I don't keep it. Yes I was going to rent it and wait to buy it for the paperback, which I will buy anyway.

    but

    I want it now. Of course when I go to walmart tomorrow and see TMB the hard part will be not buying it. So fingers crossed it isn't here. But hey if I do, I know I can trade it ;).

    la la la
    la

    We aren't even gonna go into the 30 books I bought today at the library sale. Or the 20+ books I have gotten in the past two weeks from the trading group.

    really... I have no shame or money now. And BAMM has BS for under 10 bucks for the hb. Hey I need to make use of that discount card I paid 10 bucks for. But I am happy and after all isn't that all that really matters :).

    Of course if TMB sucks ass I will be pissy. And if BS does, well I should really know better.
    4 Comments:
    1. hee I am in the middle of doing that

      BUT free shipping took longer :(

      I will use it next time. oh you know I have a $10 gift cert at amazon to use still. I forgot about that. Not that they show either of these books available yet but hey I can get something.

      By Blogger sybil, at 6/19/2005 10:32:00 AM  

    2. Hey, I've got The marriage bed on order from bn online. I hope you'll post your opinion of it. AllAbutRomance had a review and someone complained about hero being a philandering jerkass....

      By Blogger erika, at 6/19/2005 07:35:00 PM  

    3. hmmmm I don't think AAR has their review up yet. The omg posts were on the Reader to reader board and that was people going off of the blurb on the site.

      They hadn't even read the book yet but they were bitching.

      unless something new is up there...

      I am hoping it gets here soon. BAMM shows it ships in 24 hours. We shall see.

      By Blogger sybil, at 6/19/2005 08:01:00 PM  

    4. You're right. My memory is crap! it wasn't reviewed but the blurb/excerpt ticked off a lot of peoples hot buttons.

      By Blogger erika, at 6/20/2005 09:29:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home