My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    6/19/2005
    books, books and more books
    HH:
    Reavis, Cheryl - The Bartered Bride (t)
    St. John, Cheryl - The Tenderfoot Bride (this was rec'ed I think by wendy)
    Wilson, Gayle - The Secret Duchess

    HP:
    Napier, Susan - Reason of the Heart (rosario)
    Williams, Cathy - A Scandalous Engagement (llb)

    Red Dress Ink:
    Markham, Wendy - Slighty Single (t)
    Mlynowski, Sarah - Milkrun (t)

    Hsomething- (how many lines have Harlequin had over the years)
    Miller, Linda Lael - Glory, Glory (t)
    Palmer, Diana - Nelson's Brand (never even heard of this one)
    Stuart, Anne - Housebound (t)

    Anthologies:
    Wild West Brides - Cathy Maxwell, Ruth Langan, Carolyn Davidson
    Out of This World - JD Robb, Laurell K Hamiltion, S Krinard, Maggie Shayne (t)
    Men of Courage II - Lori Foster, Donna Kauffman, Jill Shalvis (t)

    Bittner, Rosanne, Tender Betrayal
    Canham, Marsha - The Last Arrow (don't recall who mentioned this but I wanted it)
    Coulter, Catherine - The Deception (hit or miss author for me, can't pass up .25)
    Criswell, Millie - True Lies
    Cruise, Jennifer - Welcome To Temptation (again someone blogged about this recently)
    Dodd, Christina - Candle in the Window (someone blogged this was a keeper)
    Howard, Linda - A Game of Chance (no clue why I got this with the reprints coming out)
    Howard, Linda - White Lies
    Ivie, Jackie - Lady of the Knight (t)
    Jeffries, Sabrina - In the Prince's Bed (rosario)
    Martin, Kat - Innocence Undone (hit or miss, can't pass up .25)
    Mills, Anita - Autumn Rain
    Mills, Anita - Bittersweet
    Mills, Anita - Dangerous (I no have 5 of her books but read none... really need to)
    Phillips, Susan Elizabeth - Just Imagine (never read her prolly a t)
    Quick, Amanda - Desire (not the one I wanted and prolly a t)
    Skye, Christina - 2000 Kisses (nicole)
    Williamson, Penelope - A Wild Yearning (kristie put it in my head, well the author not the title)

    all in all for 10 bucks I didn't do badly...

    I went to two library sales. One was on a side of town I never go to and I get lost in a box. But I didn't get too lost. They didn't have all the books out. And the guy running it kept making cracks about the number of romance books they had (most still in boxes and being left in them so they didn't take over the 'books').

    I have only been to 4 or 5 library sales now. And I know they are run by volunteers (or at least the ones I have been were) but good lord, have the books OUT. You are trying to sell them, right?

    If I hadn't spent as much time as I had, going through boxes and if it wasn't for the fact the money was going to the library, I would have left my box there and gone home empty handed.

    Ah well, the library closest to me might have had less books, but they were nicer. So I think I will stick to it.
    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home