My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    6/12/2005
    I really need to start blogging about the books I read right when I read them.

    Not because I am worried you all out in blogworld are wondering about what I am reading and if I like it but because I would like to remember things about the books when asked later! It is sad I am 29 and have no memory but I can review my blogs or even link to the (is that way vane) when books are asked about. I drop in and out of message board often and quick during the work day so if I have my thoughts together I can answer vs thinking OH I want to say something and will later and then never doing it.

    Is that just me?

    Books I have read that need blog entries:

    Against the Wall by Rhyannon Byrd
    Bite of Magick by Rhyannon Byrd
    Ordinary Charm by Anya Blast
    it has been so long I need to skim them over to remember what the fuck I wanted to say

    One Night of Sin by Gaelen Foley - have I said how much I loved this book lately?

    Jamie by Lori Foster
    To Tempt A Rogue by Adrienne Basso
    Night in Eden by Candice Proctor - done
    Master of Pleasure by Jessica Trapp - done
    Lady in Red - if I am not gonna get my shit together and send something to sb about this I need to post something cause gawd it was bad. I have put it in the reread pile to look at it another time just to see if it was really THAT bad. I have read Karen Hawkins in the past and really enjoyed her.

    will wait to finish reading sequel:
    Texas Embrace by Rosanne Bittner
    1 Comments:
    1. I loved Proctor's NIGHT IN EDEN, but it's been years since I read it, so I don't know if it still stands with me. Of all books you listed, my least favourite is Rhyannon Byrd's AGAINST THE WALL. This is actually my first EC wallbanger. I'm still miffed that I spent a tenner on it. Anyhow, I have a feeling that you may disagree with my view of AtW. :D

      By Blogger lost, at 6/12/2005 08:38:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home