My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    6/12/2005
    Kieran the Black by Julia Templeton
    Kieran the Black is the second ebook I have read by Julia Templeton. It is way better than Dangerous Desires. Although I don't think her history research is really better in this story. But I don't know much about the time so I could be wrong.

    Download Description
    If you hold his sword in your hands and place the point of the blade in Kieran's crest, you will experience life like you have never known it. When the frizzy-headed crone took thirty-nine-year-old Lizzie Johnston's hands and wrapped them around the sword, she felt a little weird. That's nothing compared to what she feels when she wakes up in the body of eighteen-year-old Saxon, Lady Elizabeth of Aedelmaer in the year 1067, wedded to the infamous Norman knight, Kieran the Black. Kieran's six and a half feet tall, black-haired, with the bluest eyes Lizzie's ever seen and built like a brick you know what. Lizzie's head over heels and determined to get tall, dark and dangerous into bed and win his heart, despite the old Elizabeth's avowed distaste for him. But first she has to save his life.


    Yep a Time Travel story, second I have read in a month. So not like me. Not even sure why I read this tonight other than I was checking email and blog hopping and before you knew it I added reading a story to the mix.

    This is smutty fun. If you have ever thought you were born in the wrong time or wondered what you would do then if you knew what you know now this book is for you. Just think about it - one min you are 39, unhappy with your life, your body, your work, your sex life your.... and then poof you are a hottie 18 year old, with money, land, and married to a hottie.

    So like I said, fun story. But no one ever questions the change in Lady Elizabeth. Hell everyone notices and maybe she was such a downer to begin with they were happy to get the 'new' Lady Elizabeth but I kept waiting for someone to cry witch!

    And Kieran... hymen aside, I am shocked he never said where the hell did you learn that. Cuz girlfriend was down with whatever sex you could come up with. Well not true, this is an anal and sex toy free story. That should be a button.

    Anyway if you are looking for some deep thinking history lesson, what the hell are you doing on my blog to begin with? This isn't the story for you. But if you want some light romantica, with a pretty beta alpha hero - this buds for you.
    1 Comments:
    1. Anyway if you are looking for some deep thinking history lesson, what the hell are you doing on my blog to begin with?

      ROTFL! Oh, you gave me my laugh of the day with that one 'cause I know exactly how you feel.

      And you almost made me want to get the book, even though I've never tried anything from Ellora's cave yet and if I did a time travel wouldn't be my first choice. At all. (G)

      By Blogger Bev (BB), at 6/13/2005 09:03:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home