My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    6/01/2005
    I wish I may I wish I might
    It really is almost sad that I even have a wish list when you consider I just about live in ubs.

    I love to find books. That feeling that comes when you finally found that book you have wanted for months and months. Knowing you get to take it home to make friends with all the other books you HAD to have that sit on the shelf.

    The List

    Ashworth, Adele - Stolen Charms
    I have heard eh things about this book but it is the only one of hers I don't have and I have never ever seen it.

    Betts, Heidi - Hannah's Half-Breed
    Worst. Title. Ever. but again only book of hers I don't have and now that she has sniff sniff moved to contemporary romance, I want it all!

    Boyle, Elizabeth - BRAZEN ANGEL
    I have never, ever seen this book. I want this book. I have the other two in the series. In fact I think I have just about everything she has written and maybe read one because I am waiting for this book. Don't ask, I am odd.

    Byron, Eve - Love Me Not
    I have the other three! I want to read this series! I need this book.

    Dare, Justine - Heart of the Hawk and Skypirate
    kristie made me do it

    Devlin, Linda - Sullivan
    Only book left in the Rock Creek Six series I need. No I haven't read any of them yet. No I haven't read the author before. Yes I need it. see odd

    Feather, Jane - Violet
    I have all the other v's!

    George, Melanie - The Devil's Due
    Another book I have never ever seen in person. I am beginning to think it doesn't exist, it is just a tease the publisher put out to torment me. Yes I have the other two in the series and no I haven't read them. BUT I have read Pleasure Seekers and loved it muchly!

    Harmon, Danelle - THE BELOVED ONE
    come on say it with me - Yes I have the others in the series. No I haven't read them. But I need them all first and I have heard such wonderful things about the series. I need it so!

    Jordan, Nicole - The Savage, Wildstar and Lord Of Desire
    I will prolly have to wait for the reprints because I don't want to pay a lot but I have hope that one day, it will be waiting for me at the ubs or a library sale. Just whispering my name.

    Kingsley, Katherine - No Brighter Dream, No Sweeter Heaven and No Greater Love
    meljean is a bad bad influence on me

    Law, Susan Kay - TRAITOROUS HEARTS, Reckless Angel and Home Fires

    Leone, Laura - Fallen From Grace and Fever Dreams
    no clue, the reviews on AAR sound interesting and I can't find them...

    Ransom, Dana - Sweet Texas Dreams
    I have all the others in the bass family series. This is the last book.

    Renken, Laura - Heart of the Condor and Wicked Lies

    Schulze, Dallas - Gunfighter's Bride
    I have no clue why this is on the list but I am sure I wanted it at some point for one good reason.

    Simmons, Deborah - THE VICAR'S DAUGHTER
    I need this! I have all the others in the series and have read them! The Last Rogue is my fave but not having the first in the series is just killing me.

    Stuart, Anna - A Rose At Midnight
    Is this book real? I mean honestly, I can't find it!

    I just read my first Candice Proctor The Bequest. It was good! Anyone have any rec's to suggest?

    I think I am missing some but I am going to make a master list to put on Books lost and found. Go join up and put up our own list. If you see anything here you have and are willing to part with, give me a shout and let me know what you are looking for.

    As of right now Books lost and found is open for anyone to sign up. We will close that at some point to keep out spammers but it is open to anyone.

    Really it is just a reason for kristie and I to spend more time in books stores ;)
    5 Comments:
    1. And time I will spend. I saw a couple of these just last night :)
      Return trip coming up.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/01/2005 09:23:00 PM  

    2. cw
      you are such a tease...

      kristie
      cool!

      By Blogger sybil, at 6/02/2005 09:21:00 AM  

    3. I have a copy that I was in the process of giving to the UBS *G* You want it?

      By Blogger Evangeline Holland, at 6/04/2005 08:51:00 PM  

    4. I was referring to the Anne Stuart book.

      By Blogger Evangeline Holland, at 6/04/2005 08:52:00 PM  

    5. OMG

      if you have Rose at Midnight you are so my new best friend

      ::pushes cw to the side::

      hi ;)
      I would love to make a trade! Send me a list of somethings you are looking for.

      redwyne at gmail dot com (take out the spaces and such)

      By Blogger sybil, at 6/04/2005 09:00:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home