My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    12/07/2005
    Bad Day.... Fuck It
    Well really it was Friday but me being me I am still pouting. Ah yes it finally happened, after months and months of trying to come up with something I was...

    say it with me...

    Fired!

    Yes Merry Christmas to me! In a way it would be nice to have it over and done with because now I can have my life back, destress, stop jumping threw hoops and start updated my blog and reviews ;). But now starts a whole other issue, which everyone cross your fingers goes my way in as short a time frame as possible. I doubt it will but the woman I spoke to on the phone today had a completely different outlook.

    I would go into it more but until the above is fully cooked one way or another, we must all remember the blog bes public. And place of evol prolly has the addy since I have been here back in May. Or not, who knows, either way must make note to change all passwords for everything. Although I do plan on using my lj, really I had planned to before I was fired and since it is already paid for I damn well better use it. So if you have a livejournal drop me a note and I shall friend you ;). Tis locked so you must be friended to read.

    So now.... uh the big question is...

    What do I want to be when I grow up? I am open to suggestions ;).
    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home