My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    12/20/2005
    things you learn on the web when you should be sleeping
    And I am now going to share with you, aren't you lucky! I need to try and keep from going to sleep. I seem to have picked up this wicked habit of sleeping every other day. Go figure. Speaking of odd sleeping patterns, anyone heard from maili yet?

    news new and more news you prolly already know:

    From Liz Carlyle, her book A Woman Scorned aka only book sybil doesn't own, will be reprinted and out around June 2006.

    Anyone read Two Little Lies yet? Good? Bad? I haven't bought it yet but plan to.
    ________________________________________________________

    What is Once upon a Wedding Night by Sophie Jordan about? It doesn't come out until Aug 06 from AVON. (shush kristie ;)) I can't find any info on it. She is an author out of Texas. WoOT! Hmmmm of course the last two new authors I read that lived in texas were very eh. But we will not hold that against Sophie.
    ________________________________________________________

    Since it isn't updated on her website yet.... J R Ward's third novel aka Zsadist's book has a name now - LOVER AWAKENED and is set to come out 9/5/06. Of course her second novel in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series, LOVER ETERNAL will be available 3/7/06. If I were the type to tease I would say they are on their way to me, but since I am not, I won't. Tease that is ;). Lover Eternal would be Rhage's book, just in case you didn't know.

    Official Black Dagger Brotherhood has a yahoo group if you are interested, you can join here.
    _________________________________________________________

    Diane Whiteside's expanded version of THE SWITCH is coming out in Jan but can already be found at BAMM and amazon.

    Someone please remind me I need to find a job before buying more books.... It looks so purdy in my lil BAM cart.
    ____________________________________________________

    Keegan's Lady is one of my favorite books, oddly enough I haven't found another by Catherine Anderson that I could finish. Well I have only tried two others but anyway... am I the only person who didn't know her next book Summer Breeze is a sequel to Keegans Lady?

    Wonder if it will be any good. Isn't it sort of risky to write a sequel so long after the first book, which was written in 96? Then again people keep saying romance authors need to take more risks. Hmmm Lorraine Heath should follow suit and give RAWLEY COOPER a book.
    ______________________________________________________

    Does Lady X count as a western? What? There is a cowboy! Of course he is in England but he is still a cowboy. I can't help but think that sounds like a train wreck waiting to happen. Anyone one read anything like this before? Was it any good?
    ______________________________________________________

    Lisa Kleypas's book Give Me Tonight is a bitch to try and get on Ebay.

    uh not that I would be on ebay right now. And I really really really want The Devil in Winter. Like yesterday.... it is so wrong that they changed the date for DiW to March.
    ________________________________________________________

    Patricia Rice has a blog.
    ________________________________________________________

    Three of my fave Harlequin Historical authors have an anthology coming out in March. Wed Under Western Skies will have stories by Carolyn Davidson, Cheryl St.John and Jenna Kernan. _________________________________________________________

    Melanie George sooooooooo needs to update her website. Just saying....
    __________________________________________________________

    Looks like we will get at least two more westerns from Linda Broday. YAY new westerns!
    ___________________________________________________________

    Anyone know what Jo Goodman is working on next? Or Deborah Simmons? I couldn't find anything... I might break down and email them.

    So what interesting things have you learned? Tell me all about it, I am going to go work on my resume or something.
    7 Comments:
    1. Sybil, about one of these books. Please email me at sandy.lunsford@myactv.net

      By Blogger sandy l, at 12/21/2005 08:50:00 AM  

    2. Two Little Lies is quite good.

      I still haven't read Dark Lover.

      By Blogger Nicole, at 12/21/2005 01:27:00 PM  

    3. I knew Summer Breeze was a historical but didn't realize it was a sequel. Maybe that's why Keegan's Lady was recently reprinted - last year I think?

      Either way this probably means I should dig it out of my TBR.

      By Blogger Wendy, at 12/21/2005 02:47:00 PM  

    4. What happened to Catherine Anderson anyway. I loved Keegan's Lady too, but the books she writes anymore - shudder. Hopefully this next one will be more along the lines of KL

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 12/21/2005 06:45:00 PM  

    5. You've been a busy girl. Yay, A Woman Scorned reprinted, yay! I didn't know that Summer Breeze was a sequel to Keegan's Lady. I hope it's better than her contemporaries have been.

      By Blogger ReneeW, at 12/22/2005 12:25:00 AM  

    6. Le Gasp! Where you going in Jan/Feb?

      By Blogger sybil, at 12/22/2005 11:56:00 AM  

    7. Of course we will come back ;)

      By Blogger sybil, at 12/30/2005 08:23:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home