My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    12/07/2005
    Would it be mean of me
    to say....

    LOVER ETERNAL by J.R. Ward is on its way to me.

    To who you ask?

    To ME!

    OK I am going to shut down before I bluescreen in the middle of a 1000 word post and start to cry. Oy and the lights are flickering, if we lose power and I can't read I will be pissed. This computer can not die. Period. End of story. I just got it working again and now in the past three days it has blue screened four times. I am tempted to give in and let my mother set me up with some guy just because he works in IT. What? Like that shocks anyone.
    5 Comments:
    1. You are too cruel! Does J.R. Ward not know that I am her biggest fan ever!! C'mon!

      Ah well, patience is good for the soul. If I got the book now, it would just be that much longer to wait for the next one.

      Shut up. I'm trying to find the silver lining. *pout*

      Seriously though, you deserve a great read ;)

      Can't wait to hear about something good that could be coming your way and it's good to see you in blogland again.

      Cindy

      By Blogger CindyS, at 12/07/2005 11:47:00 PM  

    2. WHAT!! Waaahhhh...I would trade my ARC of Marjorie Liu's book AND my first born child for Lover Eternal. Wahhhh...

      Okay, now that I'm over my pouting (not really but I'll do it where you can't see) I think this is just what you needed Sybil. And I'm so glad you got something positive this week!

      I suppose begging you NOT to blog about how much you love it is a fruitless endeavor?

      By Blogger Angela James, at 12/08/2005 07:21:00 AM  

    3. That is so cool! Not that I've even read the first book...but from what you all have said, I am going to love it.
      Happy reading, Sybil!

      By Blogger Megan Frampton, at 12/08/2005 10:10:00 AM  

    4. heeeeeee I think I am only allowed to post about how much I love it (or not, must read it first ;) )...

      I had to take a blood oath to not give out spoilers.

      Hee if she has any ARC's left over I will ask her to think of our lil yahoo group to donate one to. Ten to one her ARC's all have names on them already...

      By Blogger sybil, at 12/08/2005 12:32:00 PM  

    5. Hee if she has any ARC's left over I will ask her to think of our lil yahoo group to donate one to. Ten to one her ARC's all have names on them already...

      Now you really are being cruel!! How fast do you think one book can make it through our lil yahoo group? I read really fast, can you beg for us???

      By Blogger Tara Marie, at 12/09/2005 08:14:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home