My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    12/30/2005
    Waldenbooks letter... or things that make you go hmmmm
    In the Romance news letter from Waldens this month there is a letter from Catherine Anderson.

    It seems Summer Breeze, the sequel to Keegan's Lady, is also a tie in to her contemporary Kendrick/Coulter series.

    I am not sure what to make of that. It reminds me of Elizabeth Lowell screwing up Erik's story by making it apart of her change over to RS. Of course I say this having the book but not reading it... so I am being unfair to EL. But I still pout Erik didn't get his own book. Well that and there we haven't gotten any new historical novels from her.

    But I digress... anyone read SB yet? I am trying to decide if the gift cert from xmas goes to getting it new or if I wait for it used.
    1 Comments:
    1. No, you're right, Erik got screwed out of his own story. I've read them and the way she did it sucked, IMO. I like EL and I like both her historicals and her romantic suspense but the way she did that was very unsatisfying. Not as unsatisfying as if his story had NEVER been told (as I suspect would have been the case if she didn't do it this way) but still...I was unfulfilled ;)

      By Blogger Angela James, at 12/31/2005 07:05:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home