My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    12/22/2005
    Does anyone get these emails?
    BAMM Romance Book Club

    Books A Million sends you emails with chapters from books (this link is to romance but they have different types). The way I understand it, is you get two or three emails for one book and each email doesn't have to equal a whole chapter.

    If you get these, do you like them? Does it help you get a feel for the book? Knowing my luck I would read an email at 2am, love it and have no way to pay it. And then obsess about it until the store opens, to buy it and hate the book.

    But I signed up anyway ;)
    2 Comments:
    1. sybil...I get excerpts from www.dearreader.com. I can't tell you how many good books I've gotten from these excerpts. They aren't all great and some I've already read, but for the most part I've discovered some of my favorite books from here. I've been getting excerpts for about 1 year. She sends a new excerpt on Sunday night and continues on that book throughout the week. You can sign up for romance, mystery, non fiction and some others. I started with almost all of them but ended up with only romance. She is excerpting HE LOVES LUCY by Donovan this week (already read it) but that is an example of what she sends. Try it. I think it's pretty good. xina

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/26/2005 03:26:00 PM  

    2. Hee that is the same one from borders, so I signed up. Of course I have already read that book but hey.

      And I need your address!

      By Blogger sybil, at 12/30/2005 08:25:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home