My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    1/02/2006
    last 2005 want post updated...
    Updated last want list for 2005, really post is more for me than you but hey read along if you like.

    JUNE
    Redemption - Linda Broday - damn I left this off when I rewrote the list in my purse... Haven't seen at the ubs and just used my gift certs at B&N. This goes as one of the books I wish I had just bought when I saw it at Walmart.

    A Perfect Hero - Samantha James - didn't pass the skim test, so still a no

    JULY
    Lyon's Gate - Catherine Coulter - Still not in paperback, so still not among the books I own. Even seeing it, repeatedly in the ubs, I won't buy this. The size just so doesn't fit with my other books! And I can't see this as anything other than a lets make money thing.

    Undead and Unappreciated - MJD 7/5 Bought it! New! MM size of course. Now if I would just read the books.

    The Lily Brand - Sandra Schwab - decided not my cuppa but will look out for her next book

    AUGUST
    Extreme Exposure - Pamela Clare - bought new, tbr

    Too Hot To Handle - Cheryl Holt (was an auto-buy but iffy after the last book) - yeah like you didn't see this one coming - bought new, liked it better than the last one

    A Fine Passion (Bastion Club)- Stephanie Laurens - bought new, tbr

    SEPTEMBER
    Kiss of Death - Josie Litton... oh where oh where did you go lil book?

    One Night to Be Sinful by Samantha Garver - bought new, tbr

    Some Like It Wicked by Deborah Raleigh - bought new, tbr

    Kick Ass - MJD, Angela Knight, Jacey Ford (never heard of her), Maggie Shayne 9/6 - bought new, tbr

    Really Unusual Bad Boys - MJD - bought new, tbr

    Mackenzie's Honor - Linda Howard (Mackenzie's Pleasure and A Game of Chance - reissue)- no ended up getting these two stories in other books

    Born to be B.A.D. - Sherrilyn Kenyon - haven't bought not sure if I will but it has won my own personal award for strangest series put in hard back

    OCTOBER
    Surrender to a Wicked Spy - Celeste Bradley 10/4 (Royal Four)- bought new... liked it and didn't like it... my least fave of her books so far but still looking forward to the next one in the royal series... on list to blog about... someday

    One Little Sin - Liz Carlyle - bought new and liked it... not my fave of hers but good, would like to reread after third comes out... on list to blog about... someday

    Undead and Unreturnable - MJD waiting on paperback

    Grave Sight - Charlaine Harris - maybe but waiting on paperback

    Courting Midnight - Emma Holly - bought new and hmmmm not sure how I feel about this... have first two in series but haven't read them... on list to blog about... someday

    Loving Miranda by Teresa Bodwell - bought new and liked it... stood up well to her first book, in fact I think I liked it better than the debut... on list to blog about... someday

    Scandalous - Jenna Petersen - bought new and liked it... great showing for a new author... on list to blog about... someday

    NOVEMBER
    Games of Pleasure - Julia Ross - not buying until I read at least one of the four tbr I have for her

    Hot Spell - Emma Holly, Meljean Brook, Lora Leigh and Shiloh Walker bought new 1/1

    The Royal Pain by MJD - xmas gift to me

    The Music of the Night - Lydia Joyce bought new but haven't read yet

    This Rake of Mine - Elizabeth Boyle - bought new but haven't read yet but did skim a lil and I wonder why the hell I am buying these new! This is so an author I need to pull off the shelf and read. I have all of them but one, there had to be a reason for the glom.

    guess I never did a December want list but the post before this one sort of takes care of that ;) Now to work on 2006!
    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home