My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    1/28/2006
    It's My Party .....
    This shit so has to stop. It could be the lack of sleep catching up with me, the weather, or the stress of this coming tuesday but whatever the hell it is I have been sick as a dog for going on two days.

    Not fun...

    But my migraine is gone, tummy is settled, my eyes don't feel like they are going to exit my head and I am awake. So score.

    I can do nothing about Tuesday but make the call and tell the truth, which hey that worked the first time. I can cross my fingers it will work again. If it doesn't this time than I will deal with it. But making myself sick over it does nothing.

    As for the rest of it, I been in worse places in my life. If I have learned anything, it is no one can fix my problems but me. So I made the wrong choice. So I got fucked over. So I believed people I knew who were lying because my heart wanted to.

    It happens all the time, to so many different people, for so many different reasons. I can shut down and let fear rule my life or I can move on and make the next choice.

    Good or bad at least the choice will be mine. And so my pity party really needs to end. Even though the decorations are fabulous ;)
    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home