My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    1/28/2006
    Random Questions I.
    1. Who is Cait Logan? Any clue why I have four of her books? Is she any good?

    2. Authors with more than one name... together or in alpha order? Like Dana Ransom/Rosalyn West or Deborah Martin/Sabrina Jeffries both women went under each name and they are both historicals. I am leaning toward together under the most common name.

    3. I don't own enough Futuristic/Fantasy/Time Travel type books. What would you put them with?

    4. What to do with Faye Kellerman? I still have about 13 of the decker series. I have read most of them and she is an author I enjoy. But I don't see me ever reading them again. The historical fiction I will read and a lot of it is tbr so I am keeping. Dennis Lehane I will read again, although where the hell is Mystic River? I must have loaned it out. Damn... Or do I keep her on the off chance I want to read them again?

    5. Candle in the Window and My Favorite Bride by Christina Dodd... I am thinking these are library sale pick up because I don't recall them. Are they worth keeping to read someday?

    6. Am I the only one who reads and likes Diana Palmer? It does look like she is the winner of my most books owned. And I was wrong, I do own one Amanda Quick - Desire.

    7. Do you feel the need to keep every book in a series? Even if you dislike one?

    8. Jennifer Horseman - Virgin Star??? I am thinking this is another library or bag sale. Anyone recommend it?

    9. I have two Anne Stuart's Lord of Danger (tbr) and A Rose at Midnight. And there is one in the car on its way to someone. Winter something or other... What must read Stuart do I need?

    10. What was the Kismet line? I picked up First Mate by Susan Macias aka Susan Mallery but have never heard of the line.
    3 Comments:
    1. 1) Cait Logan - I don't know. I've never tried her either.

      2) I'm still not sure about this one. I tried putting them together but then decided to put them separately

      3) I put them with paranormals

      4) I have no idea :)

      5) Early Dodd yes later Dodd no

      6) I don't know if you are the only one. I've never tried her but I think others like her too.

      7) Yes, yes I do too and I don't know why that is. But I do have to keep every one.

      8) She is the author who did a scathing and insuleting attack on the romance genre so I wouldn't read anything she wrote on principal alone

      9) Cindy is the Anne Stuart reader to answer that one *grin*

      10) Never heard of it although I do like Susan Macias (Mallery)- she wrote some very good westerns

      Phew - that's a lot of questions to answer

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 1/29/2006 06:15:00 PM  

    2. hee and I broke the questions up :). I guess I will only do five a post.

      really to 8? I will have to find that and yep book shall go bye bye. Hell I still won't read Gentry after her EC shouldn't be in RT letter to RWA. And I stay clear of Hatcher and tell everyone in books stores that you know she really would rather you not read her romance for it now shames her.

      By Blogger sybil, at 1/29/2006 07:57:00 PM  

    3. 1. absolutley no clue

      2. I'd put them together

      3. Paranormals and/or horrors

      4. If you're pretty sure you won't read them again I say get rid of them and keep the ones you will re-read.

      5. no idea.

      6. Never read her.

      7. ha ha. sadly I have to say yes. I have all of the Anita blake series even though I stopped reading them after Obsidian Butterfly. My inner collector has a bit of OCD and screams at me to get the new book each time one comes out. Even though I can't get into the series anymore and will probably never pick it up again. It still freaks out when the collection isn't complete.

      8. no clue

      9. refer to above answer

      10. I just bought a book by Mallery, but I'd never heard of her until I happened to stumble across this book. So i'm useless on this question too.

      By Blogger Samantha, at 1/29/2006 08:45:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home