My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    1/28/2006
    new for me!
    So pre omg I am going to die... I bought new books!

    I think I posted these but I forget since I tried to post many things while the computer was screwy (which it did again just now and I turned off the firewall and poof).

    The Highlander's Stolen Bride - Melanie George
    Hers to Command - Margaret Moore
    wasn't on the list... but I enjoyed the first one

    Jude's Law - Lori Foster
    Room Service - Jill Shalvis
    Renegade Wife - Charlene Sands
    The Sheriff - Nan Ryan
    I have no clue why I bought this. I have never read her and really never even heard of her. But it is new and a historical Romance by MIRA, who seems to be putting out a shit load of RS, and a WESTERN. I was weak.

    So tell me about Nan Ryan... any good?

    I also have:
    Wolf Tales by Kate Douglas that the ever wonderful avid reader sent to me

    AND:
    Once in a Blue Moon by Celeste Stuart is on its way to me.

    What about you? Any new feb books?
    7 Comments:
    1. I've bought way too many new books this month. Last night, I ordered Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen, The Trouble with Magic by Madlyn Alt, Falling for Gracie by Susan Mallery, and To Pleasure a Prince by Sabrina Jeffries.

      Kinda worried about the last one. Not too sure if it'll be good.

      By Blogger Samantha, at 1/28/2006 06:17:00 PM  

    2. I adore Sabrina Jeffries! And keep meaning to do a post on her. yes one of the many keep meaning to posts....

      I have all of her books. In fact her first The Pirate Lord was the first book I got brave and ordered off the internet a few years ago.

      There are two I didn't really care for but those I would still rate about C's. One being the first of the last series:
      In the Prince's Bed. Next in the series is To Pleasure a Prince and I loved it! The last is One Night with a Prince and I haven't read it yet.

      If this is your first Jeffries I think you will be ok reading it without reading the first one first.

      Hope you like it, can't wait to read your review ;)

      By Blogger sybil, at 1/28/2006 06:47:00 PM  

    3. I seem to be deep into the addiction at the moment. In 3 days I've bought - lets see - um 7 books
      Memory in Death, Delicious, The Devil's Waltz, Sweetwater, Mortal Danger, The Lion's Daughter & Hope's Captive.
      I think I need an intervention.

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 1/28/2006 07:12:00 PM  

    4. I've been harassing the local bookstores for Melanie George's new book all last week. None seem to have it yet. That was the one book that I didn't order online at Books a Million. The only Feb book that I got so far is Anne Stuart's The Devil's Waltz and I'm loving it so far.

      By Blogger erika, at 1/28/2006 10:06:00 PM  

    5. how funny! I haven't seen DW yet ;). Or *Flesh and Stone by Vickie Taylor and Master of Darkness by Susan Sizemore.

      I was way shocked at how many walmart had out. Scandal of the Black Rose by Debra Mullins, Lord of Temptation by Paula Quinn, Ladys X's Cowboy by Zoe Archer, Dodd's new one, Gibson's, and a few other I can't member. They need to learn to stock them, but I fixed it. LOL I swear I must drive them crazy. But hell they had shit I didn't even want with the Fiction and crap in the romance section that didn't belong there. So I switched them.

      hee

      They had some lines with the sci-fi from december. Never moved them. I moved them about two weeks ago and when I was there the following week, more than half were gone. People prolly think I work there ;).

      And really if you need space for books, why do you put out so many HP, Blaze, Desires whatever you need three spaces? Use two and check them and restock! Is this hard to come up with? IS there a rule I don't know about? uh end rant ;)

      By Blogger sybil, at 1/29/2006 12:20:00 AM  

    6. I forgot to post about Nan Ryan. I like her older books. The last book of hers that I read was Naughty Marietta which landed in the garbage after I read the last page. Her books after NM didn't say buy me, read me.

      By Blogger erika, at 1/29/2006 08:12:00 PM  

    7. Naughty Marietta? What a horrid name...

      What didn't you like about it? Have you heard anything about this new one? Or do you see her name and more on due to bad naughty memories ;)

      By Blogger sybil, at 1/29/2006 08:45:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home