My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    2/08/2006
    Lover Eternal... in progress
    I have yet to pick up Lover Eternal and not get lost in it. I have no idea how many times I have read it, since I have only read it twice cover to cover.

    But if you count all the times I opened it to double check something for my review, or to see why I had a sticky on the page or even just to check the way something is spelled.

    I look up five, ten even twenty pages later. Yesterday I reread from about the middle to the end. Again.

    Lover Eternal hurts at times it should piss me off. And Rhage gets away with things that would have made me close another book. There is so much pain in the brothers and you can't help but want to see them get a HEA or at least as fucking close as they can get to it.

    oh look... have a taste yourself, if you haven't already read the excerpt (or the book ::looks at angiew::).

    There is so much I want to talk about, so much I want to mention but really can't because of that spoiler line. Of course this is why I have like five different reviews saved because everytime I cut for fear of spoiling, I save just in case.

    And no offense to Ward but as interesting as the plot and things happening in her world are that is not why I read, reread and reread again. The brothers, even with the silly names, have caught me.

    I am going to do this in three parts (I think - if the rambling gets too long I might cut the review into two posts).
    1. In progress.
    2. The review (might end up 1 & 2)
    3. Then a follow up after a certain amount of spoiler time or until people start bitching on the web that they can't believe such and such happened or they want such and such.

    I make for a very bad fangirl because I can't like everything. I can't overlook some things and some things piss me off. I have yet to met anyone or any book I think can do no wrong. So with as many books comingin this series, I know there could come a time one will rate low with me. Regardless I am so in for the ride.

    But we have only hit the first two so far... and all I can say is this fucking rocks. You feel me?
    6 Comments:
    1. Why are you looking at me? I've read it :)

      And I'm giving away a signed copy on my blog this month, compliments of the lovely JR Ward :D

      By Blogger Angela James, at 2/08/2006 04:36:00 PM  

    2. you know between you and JR Ward and Nicole and Pamela Clare, you two really are killing me.
      heh heh

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 2/08/2006 10:21:00 PM  

    3. angiew: my dear I know that! And of course since your ever amazing self gave away a copy of DL I sort of asssssssumed you would do the same with LE. Cuz you are rocking and Ward has to know that.

      see where as myself, I sit thinking... do I send all three in sept to get them signed *so just for me* or do it now. And I have no want really for signed books but these, yeah I am there.

      Kristie: did I mention Lady of Sin arrived today too ;). sorry nicole has more than I do.... I would say lets hate her but it would be harder to talk her out of them later and well, she is a doll.

      By Blogger sybil, at 2/09/2006 12:28:00 AM  

    4. You are torturing those of us who actually have to wait for this to be released. That's not nice. *grin*

      By Blogger Tara Marie, at 2/09/2006 08:16:00 AM  

    5. Would it help if I told you that you are so going to like it ;).

      I would bet money you and kristie will be all over this book. I am thinking of creating a flow chart... hmmm I may need to call in Rosario or was that Kristie who is the list making machine ;).

      By Blogger sybil, at 2/09/2006 10:15:00 PM  

    6. That was a Lean and Mean list making machine

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 2/09/2006 10:35:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home