My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    2/09/2006
    I would like to tell you...
    "Blood Makes Noise"
    by Suzanne Vega

    I'd like to help you doctor
    Yes I really really would
    But the din in my head
    It's too much and it's no good
    I'm standing in a windy tunnel
    Shouting through the roar
    And I'd like to give the information
    You're asking for

    But blood makes noise
    It's a ringing in my ear
    Blood makes noise
    And I can't really hear you
    In the thickening of fear

    I think that you might want to know
    The details and the facts
    But there's something in my blood
    Denies the memory of the acts
    So just forget it Doc.
    I think it's really
    Cool that you're concerned
    But we'll have to try again
    After the silence has returned

    Cause blood makes noise
    It's a ringing in my ear
    Blood makes noise
    And I can't really hear you
    In the thickening of fear

    Blood makes noise...

    Sorry no blog today so I figured I would give you an earworm instead ;). What can I say the CD player is on shuffle... you could have gotten Prince, Eminem or Madonna. Eminem would prolly be sad to be in such a mix ;).

    Anywho after spending an hour or so going through crap yesterday for the call tomorrow and then today being the sis's birthday, I have been a busy bee. And I have two reviews to get into AAR and two I want up on my blog by Saturday morning.

    So like go read a book. You know I hate to miss shit (so leave me links if there is something kewl to see). You can join Kristiej on her quest to make sure the world reads Lisa Kleypas's Dreaming of You.

    You could go read Dark Lover or Lord of Sin since their sequels are right around the corner.

    Or read a bad boy book and tell Tara Marie all about it ;). Or better yet... go answer my questions there will be a test later! hee back to Bad Boy's Ahoy! with me.
    2 Comments:
    1. I might shock you and actually read a Bad Boy book.

      By Blogger Tara Marie, at 2/10/2006 01:51:00 PM  

    2. lol

      you so know you will, if for know other reason than to tell me it sucks rocks....

      hmmm you know in that case I really should be pushing you to buy something I don't already have and just lend you mine EM. OHhhhhhhh or buy Bad Boy's Online I don't have that one anymore.

      hhhhhhhhheeeeeeeee

      hey you are here again... I am shocked. I mean after seeing you post YET again about not knowing something I had already blogged about ;).

      By Blogger sybil, at 2/10/2006 02:10:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home