My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    2/25/2006
    INFO: Patience by Lisa Valdez
    Lisa Valdez has a new website! Way cool since her last one was not set up well, uh sez I. There is also her new book cover for Patience and at the same link a new excerpt!

    Now I am one to try and not read excerpts... but having read the one at the back of Passion (loved this book) and not liking it. I was way curious to see how this one played.

    I have changed my mind, I want this book!
    4 Comments:
    1. wow...thanks, sybil! Love it! I don't know if I like the girl on the cover though...she looks like...gosh, I don't know but she doesn't look that great and she's supposed to be a real beauty. Guy's hot! I will def read this book. Been waiting for it since PASSION. Sounds real kinky! Love it!

      BTW your blog is awesome...I need to do a bit more research for mine...been kinda rusty lately. Yours provides me with great inspiration. Thanks!

      By Blogger romancelover, at 2/25/2006 07:53:00 PM  

    2. LOL mine screams woman avoiding life and really needs stop it.

      And I have too much interest right now in romance novels, not just reading but what is coming out, what is selling, what is new or different and what not.

      So as I find stuff, which many people prolly find as well, I like to share just in case someone has missed it. And the pics are nifty.

      It is a shame I have no interest in writing, not even counting the lack of talent ;). Because I find the industry interesting. But that isn't going to help me find a job in TX.

      By Blogger sybil, at 2/25/2006 08:04:00 PM  

    3. Damn, I can't read the excerpt!! I must not read the excerpt!! I hate when I do that because then when you get the book you've been waiting for forever, it seems to go too fast! I saw the *three months later* skimmed the first two paragraphs and fled the site.

      Can't wait!

      CindyS (still waiting for Lover Eternal)

      By Blogger CindyS, at 2/26/2006 01:07:00 AM  

    4. Well CindyS I am taking it you liked the first excerpt ;). So you are ok. I didn't really like it but this explains it a lil better.

      And really hit me with Why I wanted it in the first place.

      YES misty! Me too....

      By Blogger sybil, at 2/26/2006 11:19:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home