My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    2/11/2006
    She’s got legs, she knows how to use them
    Have legs replaced the back for upcoming book covers? hmmm I need to go check out Beverly's blog. update: nope doesn't look like it but she has some awesome covers up. Go look!

    I haven't read much from Elizabeth Thornton. Maybe one or two, I am thinking I liked one and was very eh on the other. Sadly the titles don't at all come to mind. She has a lot more books then I realized.

    The excerpt from The Bachelor Trap kept my attention and seems like it might be a good read. I am really bad with reading excerpts but that is another post. She tells a little more about the story in her last newsletter, which makes it seem like it might be a really good story. I just might have to give this book a look see.
    3 Comments:
    1. I've never read a Thornton book, but I own the first book of this series THE MARRIAGE TRAP. I haven't had a chance to read it, so I have no clue whether I even like Thornton's style of writing BUT THE BACHELOR TRAP, nonetheless, seems to have found a place on my TO BUY list. Go figure! I keep doing this...buying series books by authors I have no clue about. The story sounds promising though (but then again, don't they all?). I love the title of this post..made me chuckle...I remember hearing that song and watching the video on MTV when I was little...I had no idea what the heck was going on. LOL

      By Blogger romancelover, at 2/11/2006 09:57:00 PM  

    2. LOL got to love ZZ top ;).

      I am one of those odd people that seem to always have songs running through their head.

      By Blogger sybil, at 2/12/2006 05:36:00 AM  

    3. I haven't read her for a while although I bought The Marriage Trap too, but I used to read her quite a bit and enjoyed her books. I'm not sure why she fell off my radar, but - and I know you are going to hate me for this *grin* but her earlier books are pretty good.

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 2/12/2006 07:53:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home