My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    2/11/2006
    Want take III
    Upcoming books can be found at My Little Book Garden, fictiondb and the historical list at The Passionate Pen. I have more to add but I always will. ADDED: NEW next to any new to me books since the last time I updated this.

    FEB
    Lady of Sin by Madeline Hunter - auto-buy
    In the Thrill of the Night by Candice Hern
    Room Service by Jill Shalvis
    Renegade Wife by Charlene Sands - HH
    Lord of Temptation by Paula Quinn - still need to read the first
    Devil in Winter by Lisa Kleypas - want want want
    Never Seduce a Scoundrel (The School for Heiresses)by Sabrina Jeffries
    NEW - Surrender by Pamela Clare

    MAR
    Lover Eternal by J.R. Ward - auto buy... GREAT book
    Three Little Secrets by Liz Carlyle - auto-buy
    *Portrait of a Lover by Julianne MacLean - Still think the cover model looks funky.
    **Lord Perfect by Loretta Chase - need to read the last one before deciding on new or used
    **Sword of Darkness by Kinley MacGregor
    *Too Tempting to Touch by Cheryl Holt - most likely used,
    A Hunger Like No Other by Kresley Cole - the cover scares me
    Wyoming Wildfire by Elizabeth Lane - HH!
    ***My hero's Have Always Been Cowboys by Lorraine Heath, Teresa Bodwell - I do love these two writers soo much!
    NEW - Luck of the Draw by Gail Link - maybe... horrid cover but I do so love a new western

    APR
    His Wicked Kiss by Gaelen Foley - auto-buy
    Dead and Loving It by MaryJanice Davidson - loved Derek's Bane!
    NEW - Dates from Hell by Lynsay Sands, Kim Harrison, Kelley Armstrong, Lori Handeland
    Broken by Kelley Armstrong
    The Scoundrel (Harlequin Historical Series) by Lisa Plumley - HH
    One Night with a Spy (Royal Four) by Celeste Bradley - auto buy
    When Good Things Happen to Bad Boys by Lori Foster, Erin McCarthy and Helenkay Dimon
    **The Taming of the Duke by Eloisa James
    **Angel in My Bed by Melody Thomas
    **Deep Breath by Alison Kent
    ***Master of Wolves by Angela Knight - no new books by AK until I clear out a few AK tbr
    From the First by Jessica Bird - auto buy
    Tempt Me by Lucy Monroe
    **Lady Danger by Sarah McKerrigan - anyone heard of this author or book? BAM sez:
    This first installment of a new romance trilogy introduces the Rivenloch sisters--three accomplished swordswomen in medieval Scotland who are trained in the art of war and are capable of defending their father's castle and lands.


    MAY
    Fever Dreams by Nicole Jordan - auto buy
    Wed Under Western Skies : Abandoned\Almost A Bride\His Brother's Bride (Historical) by Carolyn Davidson, Cheryl St.John, Jenna Kernan - yes HH!
    **All U Can Eat by Emma Holly - So not a good title for an erotica novel, sez I.
    NEW - Parlor Games by Jess Michaels, Leda Swann, Julia Templeton - one (historical) of the two books from AVON's new romantic erotica line. Having liked Jess's story in Secrets 12, this book caught my eye and I was happy to see Julia Templeton here as well. Never read or heard of Leda Swann... new maybe?
    NEW - If This Bed Could Talk by by Liz Maverick, Kimberly Dean, Lynn LaFleur - the second and the contemp. I really enjoyed Kimberly Dean's fever and have LM and LL tbr. And I have to admit I am really interested to see what AVON brings up in this line.
    Captives of the Night by Loretta Chase
    Duke of Scandal by Adele Ashworth - auto-buy
    And Able by Lucy Monroe
    **What to Wear to a Seduction by Sari Robins -
    **Midnight Blue by Phoebe Conn - what is this about?
    NEW - **In the Bed of a Duke by Cathy Maxwell - hmmm cover caught me


    JUNE
    **The Perfect Stranger by Anne Gracie - need to read waltz before deciding on new or used
    **Sinful Pleasures : The Templar Knights by Mary Reed McCall - need to read at least one of her books I have to see if I even like her style of writing!
    Undead and Unreturnable by MaryJanice Davidson (paperback)
    NEW - ** The Dark Need by Lynn Viehl - really need to read the first two books If Angels Burn and Private Demon
    The Ranger by Carol Finch - HH
    **Whispers of the Night by Lydia Joyce
    **Bad Boys Of Summer by Lori Foster, Erin McCarthy and Amy Garvey

    JULY
    **The Duke in Disguise by Gayle Callen
    **Bad Boys Southern Style by JoAnn Ross, E. C. Sheedy Bayou and Jill Shalvis - not sure about this one. I think I am way over my Trade size quota but I do adore JS and AAR just gave Bayou Bad Boys by JoAnn Ross, Nancy Warren, E. C. Sheedy a great review.
    NEW - Closer by Jo Leigh (Blaze) - romantic suspense about a woman who’s being stalked and the mysterious stranger who comes to help

    AUG
    Only a Duke Will Do (The School for Heiresses) by Sabrina Jeffries - autobuy
    Viva Las Bad Boys by Helenkay Dimon
    **Patience by Lisa Valdez
    NEW - High Stakes A Tale of Vegas Vampires by Erin McCarthy
    *From London with Love by Jenna Petersen
    **Just One of Those Flings by Candice Hern
    Scandal in Spring by Lisa Kleypas - auto buy, moved to Aug per author post

    SEPT
    LOVER AWAKENED by J.R. Ward aka Z!book! - I want... now!
    The Southern Devil by Diane Whiteside
    Murphy's Law by Lori Foster
    The Wicked Games of a Gentleman by Jillian Hunter - I am thinking this is the next her lastest series but I am not sure. Hell I have the last two tbr still.
    NEW - Reckless by Karen Robards - I don't even think I have read the other Banning Sisters but they were historical's right? I mean woo hoo an author returning to historicals? hmm I should check that before jumping up and down.

    OCT
    NEW - The Rules of Seduction by Madeline Hunter - anyone have any idea what this is about?
    NEW - The Secret Passion of Simon Blackwell by Samantha James - Victorian Era...
    HOT NIGHT by Shannon McKenna
    NEW **You Don't Know Jack by Erin McCarthy - need to read The Pregnancy Test, which this book follows.
    NEW - Take Me by Lucy Monroe

    NOV
    NEW - Knight of Darkness by Kinley MacGregor
    NEW - Relentless by Jo Leigh (Blaze)- next in the series after Closer

    DEC
    School for Heiresses anthology that will wrap up the series, stories by Sabrina Jeffries, Julia London, Liz Carlyle and a new author Renee Bernard...

    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    2006 list
    JAN
    His Comfort and Joy by Jessica Bird
    Summer Breeze by Catherine Anderson
    Bad Boys Ahoy! by Sylvia Day
    Flesh and Stone by Vickie Taylor
    ***Master of Darkness by Susan Sizemore
    The Highlander's Stolen Bride by Melanie George
    Jude's Law by Lori Foster


    * read reviews first/** need more info/*** will buy used

    What is the difference between * and ** you say? Well a * I want a review first but a ** means I have no clue what the book is about, either the title or author caught my eye. So I might start to lust after a ** book without a review.
    7 Comments:
    1. WHAT? Kleypas's last Wallflower book is out in August...there was speculation that it would be out in November...love how a book set in Spring comes out in the summer. In any case, I am pleased...very pleased. Your blog is ruining me financially...every book you suggest, I immediately have to rush to get...gosh, I bought so many books today...I'm broke!

      By Blogger romancelover, at 2/11/2006 05:41:00 PM  

    2. You're not saying you have Surrender to are you? Or is it just that you plan to get it. Because if you have it too - well, I just don't know how I would handle that
      *grin*

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 2/11/2006 06:25:00 PM  

    3. LOL prolly moved it up to give time between it and the contemp. I am guessing...

      hee I will have to check out your blog to see what you got ;)

      By Blogger sybil, at 2/11/2006 06:32:00 PM  

    4. or maybe they realized they couldn't F-with Kleypas and her fans anymore...I'm sure they're seeing how much fans love Kleypas; Avon's prob trying to remain in her good graces (i'm guessing). All I know is that her contemp is not published by AVON; it's got a different publisher. This is probably freaking AVON out. I know Avon's got plenty of authors to pimp around but few can be compared to Lisa Kleypas. I wouldn't mess with her; she's one of the best writers they've got; she's consistently good (unlike most) and her heroes are some of the best ever written. It would serve Avon right to lose her to another company! I don't really care who publishes her books, as long as she continues to gift us with more romances!

      By Blogger romancelover, at 2/12/2006 02:17:00 AM  

    5. LOL no kristie I didn't get that one ;)

      damn...

      And I still put my money on the time between contemp. And I still wouldn't be shocked if after Wallflowers we don't see a new historical from her for a while. I hope it doesn't happen that way...

      By Blogger sybil, at 2/12/2006 05:40:00 AM  

    6. I already have the Kelley Armstrong books preordered. I'm so excited about them! I think i already told you that though. oops. I also pre-ordered Maggie Shayne's new book Prince of Twlight. It'll come with the Armstrong books. Kinda worried about that one though. Not sure how good it'll be.

      I need to check out a Kleypas book. Everyone seems to get addicted to her. I just don't know which one I should start with. She has like a million books out.

      By Blogger Samantha, at 2/12/2006 06:17:00 PM  

    7. I am reading Haunted right now. And can't wait for Broken, I love those two wolves ;).

      I am going to do a klepas post at some point but I know candy a la smart bitches did a run down on them.

      I would suggest Then Came You and Dreaming of You :)

      By Blogger sybil, at 2/13/2006 07:58:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home