My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    3/05/2006
    Reminder: J.R. Ward Blogging **Monday, March 6th***
    J.R. Ward the New York Times and USAToday Best Selling author of Dark Lover and the soon to be released Lover Eternal will join us in blog land on Monday, March the 6th.

    Come celebrate Lover Eternal FINALLY hitting the stores on March 7th. There will be a few blogs written by The Warden and she will answer some of our comments and questions through out the day. Well, answer as much as the Scribe Virgin will let her.

    There will be brother talk! A lil Rhage, some Zsadist, a dash of Vishous, a touch of Tohrment, maybe a taste of Phury and Wrath to keep it all under control. Go ahead and ask about your favorite brother, oh what the hell ask about them all. Who knows you might get an answer.

    Or the ever ready "Keep Reading"... If you have read Lover Eternal, there will be post where we can talk about it, and those of you that haven't read it and don't want to be spoiled can easily keep away from the info. Do you still have a question on Dark Lover and can't figure it out? Here is a chance to ask the author herself.

    A contest will be posted the morning of the 6th and the winner will be announced between 7pm to 8pm EST. And yes Jaynier it is open to everyone, not just the US :).

    Doesn't matter if you love the Black Dagger Brotherhood, have questions, are wondering about Lover Eternal, are curious as to what the hell the buzz is all about or just want to talk books - stop in for a bite bit. And if you miss her on the 6th or you just want to get ahead on your Z!stalking, you can join J.R. Ward the next day at Romance by the Blog.

    more info
    5 Comments:
    1. Squeeeee! Oh. I think I peed a little.

      I got a special e-mail saying Lover Eternal has shipped - Squeeeeeeeeeeee

      Aside - I beat you again Kristie!!

      CindyS

      By Blogger CindyS, at 3/01/2006 04:34:00 AM  

    2. I beat you both...

      I have already read it ;). I think you will love it! It is scary to be at the beginning of March and already have my favorite historical and favorite paranormal for the year. It is gonna be tough for someone to beat either... well until I get Z then maybe ;).

      By Blogger sybil, at 3/01/2006 05:22:00 AM  

    3. I'm not sure I get it. Will she be guest blogging on this blog?

      Also, are only fawning questions allowed, or can we ask about the inescapable influence of Sherrilyn Kenyon's books on her own and ask why she didn't listen to (surely) the ton of people who told her her vampire names were laughable while the story was still in manuscript form? :-D

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/01/2006 10:14:00 PM  

    4. GREAT! This is one book I'm dying to read, since I devoured Dark Lover in one night. It's been a while since I read something that totally sucked me in that way... Probably since the early books in Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark-Hunter series, which I've been disappointed in for a while now.

      Yes, the names are a little silly and being the logic/continuity fiend I am, I still had minor niggles with Dark Lover but not enough for it to spoil the read even a little.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/01/2006 10:23:00 PM  

    5. Um Cindy....ahhh I got this one yesterday. But wait - I don't have Lord Perfect yet.

      Can hardly wait to read what she has to say :)

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 3/05/2006 07:10:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home