My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    4/08/2006
    One Forbidden Evening by Jo Goodman ***now with more info**
    One Forbidden Evening by Jo Goodman

    Click to hear about what is in store for Cybelline Caldwell! Then you can order here
    6 Comments:
    1. I'm going backwards here. I responded first to the wonderful joyful news that FINALLY Judith Ivory has a new book and then I come here.

      So yippeee!!!! So glad to see two of my favourite authors will be having books out soon!

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 3/11/2006 03:35:00 PM  

    2. Uh huh

      And this one sound grand!

      By Blogger sybil, at 3/11/2006 11:29:00 PM  

    3. I have an email address I think you might just have if you have the need to share something on this one. And I KNOW you have the need!

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 3/29/2006 06:18:00 PM  

    4. LOL

      no comments on the cover ;) I so expecting something from you.

      hee

      By Blogger sybil, at 3/29/2006 08:28:00 PM  

    5. That's 'cause I'm not sure about the cover. Better than some I can think of that's for sure. But I'm thinking it's a historical and that dress doesn't really look historical. And he's barechested. But like I said, it's better than many I've seen.

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 3/29/2006 09:27:00 PM  

    6. I really like the cover ;) Another author I have yet to read.

      CindyS

      By Blogger CindyS, at 4/10/2006 01:09:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home