My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    4/09/2006
    random 10

    1. I want to replace tempt a saint with something.... (the words on the clicky link) Any sugestions?

    2. I still want a fictiondb account. le sigh one day I shall have money again... until I really need to go check out librarything. Have I mentioned how much I suck at not having money?

    3. All the books are back on the shelves but one set of trades. Should do today, wow that only took five years.

    4. Still have no clue what to do with the rest of my lil life but at least I am working on it. And I am trying to post on my lj as well as book blog, so if I seem like I am not here. email me if needed... as much as I doubt I would be needed for anything like omgrightnow.

    5. The guest author blogger will still happen... hopefully, just prolly on a smaller scale. I was waiting on getting my blog changed and the site and iconage done to go with. But that might take longer than I thought at first. So next will most likely be in May. If you have any suggests of authors you would like to see, email me. Or if you are an author I have mentioned on my blog and want to guest, drop me a line.

    6. My google toolbar and yahoo toolbar have disappeared! How does this happen?

    7. I need to figure out where I am going to be working because my lease is up soon (I think) I need to figure out where I am moving too.

    8. I still have no clue how to make my reviews link on the index. duh be thy name sybil

    9. Way, way, way need to do some list of books and ebooks I have. I have thought for the longest time I need Not for Tonight, but I have it. It is another Brava antho I need. 'need' hee

    10. I may disappear for a bit. If so I am thinking of you all and will update as I can. LOL not that anyone would care but I hate it when a person doesn't updated their blog for like a month and doesn't say 'something'.
    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home