My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    5/24/2006
    the fix is in, that the sky is falling and when it hits it's gonna be the shit-storm of all time...
    I'm the key figure in an on-going government charade, the plot to conceal the truth about the existence of extraterrestrials. It's a global conspiracy, actually, with key players in the highest levels of power, that reaches down into the lives of every man, woman, and child on this planet.

    So, of course, no one believes me. I'm an annoyance to my superiors, a joke to my peers. They call me Spooky.

    Spooky Mulder, whose sister was abducted by aliens when he was just a kid and who now chases after little green men with a badge and a gun, shouting to the heavens or to anyone who will listen that the fix is in, that the sky is falling and when it hits it's gonna be the shit-storm of all time.



    Fox Mulder from X-Files, Fight the Future. Go watch it, tis fun. I highly rec it. Story this week is Frank is working on the script for part two. But there is still that lil lawsuit with Chris Carter and FOX.


    Or go watch another shit storm... Authors Behaving Badly is so gonna end up a show on FOX.
    3 Comments:
    1. I forgot my raincoat.....I think I'll just stay inside sipping hot cocoa and watching X-files reruns ;-)

      By Blogger Amie Stuart, at 5/24/2006 09:37:00 AM  

    2. I just had a funny little stomach flip reading that.

      *happy sigh* Mulder.

      By Blogger meljean brook, at 5/24/2006 05:10:00 PM  

    3. cece:
      MULDER: I'll build the ark, you gather the animals.

      hhheeeeeeeee oops are you to season six yet?

      Meljean: doesn't it just make you all smiley. I swear I may have to pull out the dvd's.

      By Blogger sybil, at 5/24/2006 08:20:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home