My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    5/21/2006
    Buried Treasure: Deborah Simmons
    Deborah Simmons is an author I picked up because of All About Romance. They have some great reviews and interviews up on her.


    At that point I had never read a Harlequin Historical but picked up The Last Rogue to try. I was glad I did.


    The whole series is a delight - The Vicar's Daughter, The Devil Earl, Tempting Kate, and The Last Rogue. If you can find them, grab them. She also has some great novellas in a few Harlequin Anthologies. The Officer's Bride is one of my faves and The Brides of Christmas was recently rereleased.


    Most of her books are written for the Harlequin Historical line, although the last two were for Berkley and her first book, Heart's Masquerade, (one I picked up not too long ago) was Avon.

    We haven't had a new book from Deborah Simmons since, A Lady of Distinction, was published in May of 2004. When I checked in with her to see what she is up too, she told me:
    I've spent some time working on a contemporary romantic comedy, but haven't abandoned my historical writing.


    Personally I have my fingers crossed her new historical proposal gets picked up but at this point I would be happy to just see her with a new book.
    4 Comments:
    1. Taming the Wolf was the first one I read by her too and loved it! I glommed her after that but kind of lost track of her when she did all the brother's books in the one medieval family. I'll have to pick her up again. Glad to see she is still writing.

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 5/22/2006 12:39:00 PM  

    2. I love her, but it's so hard to find her early books, which I don't own...argh!

      By Blogger romancelover, at 5/22/2006 02:50:00 PM  

    3. Well the two Berkely books already came out. As of right now she doesn't have a contact with anyone.

      :(

      I thought I had ToW but I don't! So must get it! And there aer couple hard to find I still need.

      By Blogger sybil, at 5/23/2006 12:49:00 AM  

    4. As of right now she doesn't have a contact with anyone.

      I'm sorry to hear this, she is a wonderful writer.

      By Blogger Tara Marie, at 5/23/2006 07:32:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home