My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    5/23/2006
    IE hates me
    expand
    Well I figured out what the hell karens is talking about... there are no paragraph spaces on my blog if you view it in IE.


    oooppss


    Anyone have any clue how to fix that?


    Hey xfiles is playing in the lobby! Think anyone would notice if I left the desk and went to watch?


    Oh look if I double space it they show up. Wonder how screwy this looks on foxfire?
    10 Comments:
    1. This is your first post since your last template change to have paragraph breakes in IE, so whatever you did it right.

      By Blogger Tara Marie, at 5/23/2006 07:30:00 AM  

    2. Spaces! Woo-Hoo!

      ...Fi

      By Blogger Kerri Wall, at 5/23/2006 07:50:00 AM  

    3. Spaces. yay!!!!!

      By Blogger Karen Scott, at 5/23/2006 07:59:00 AM  

    4. LOL

      I feel oh sooo stupid but I blame maili and nicole for pimping foxfire.

      It does show up double spaced in foxfire but hey better too many spaces than none in IE... I will try and edit some of the more recent posts.

      I am soooooo sorry. I would have stopped reading my blog. ::pets blog:: poor abused lil duckie.

      I will try and remember to check IE every so often.

      By Blogger sybil, at 5/23/2006 10:39:00 AM  

    5. Uhm, I'm confused. I use FireFox at home and haven't noticed a problem and here at work I use IE and haven't noticed a problem, either. There are spaces, baby, spaces I tell you!

      I stalk your blog almost everyday, so I don't know what every one else is talking about...

      By Blogger Holly, at 5/23/2006 03:36:00 PM  

    6. hmmmm

      Well than I don't feel all that bad. I saw it without spaces at work on IE and figured out what the hell Karen was talking about.

      What version of IE are you using? Maybe that is what the problem is. I have vs six at home and don't see spaces unless it is double spaced.

      By Blogger sybil, at 5/23/2006 03:50:00 PM  

    7. Okay, I know I have a pitiful sense of humor but have you seen the recent comments in your side bar?

      Holly in IE hates me

      Karen in IE hates me

      Ha ha...reads as if it is a list of people who hate you. Damn, I need something to do!

      ...Fi

      By Blogger Kerri Wall, at 5/23/2006 04:24:00 PM  

    8. Not that anyone hating you would be funny of course, I mean, because I lurve you and all!

      ...Fi

      By Blogger Kerri Wall, at 5/23/2006 04:24:00 PM  

    9. LOL see how you are fi... you are gonna give me a complex :)

      By Blogger sybil, at 5/24/2006 03:10:00 AM  

    10. LOL @ Fi. That's funny!

      I need to check and see what version I use. I'll get back to you on that.

      By Blogger Holly, at 5/24/2006 01:29:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home