My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    5/12/2006
    Lisa Valdez
    By now you have prolly heard that Patience by Lisa Valdez will not be released in Aug but sometime in Nov or Dec.

    Good news is she will be a guest author, so you can ask her all about it ;). Not sure when yet, as I don't think the release date is set. But as soon as I know, I will let you guys know. Hey angie you can ask her about the breast feeding *eg*.

    As a person who was a big fan of Passion, it should be fun. To be honest when I first read the excerpt in the back of Passion I wasn't really looking forward to Patience. I had a joy another BDSM story reaction. But the excerpt up on her site is fab. And made me excited to read it. I hope the push back will mean good things for the book and not bad.

    Only time will tell ;)
    3 Comments:
    1. lol, I have this book but have never read it, so it would be hard to ask her . Though I have to admit it's partly kept me from reading the book, lol.

      By Blogger Angela James, at 5/12/2006 01:45:00 PM  

    2. well it isn't an interview really... more of a chance for readers to interview

      All guest author days will have:

      1. some type of interview either questions I pick from emails from bloggers, a top five more often asked questions or something like that, the post will then be open for bloggers, readers and whoever to ask the author questions that day

      2. an post regarding the book... why they decided to do X, POV post, time period post something to tie in with the novel

      3. Contest post (yes I push for free book give aways cuz I know we lurve free books)

      4. excerpt of some kind

      5. a reader type blog - their tbr, a review, how they sort their books, what is on their to be bought list

      6. a surprise... new book cover... next book... excerpt from next book... something unexpected

      7. bye bye post...

      and then however many more posts they would like to do

      As for me, I will post a review, an intro and recap some of their older books (reviews if read or just summaries).

      By Blogger sybil, at 5/13/2006 08:05:00 AM  

    3. I started reading the excerpt, then stopped. ::pantpant::

      I luurve Lisa's work and want to read this new release fresh, with no spoilers. I'm sooo looking forward to it, and her appearance here. :-)

      By Blogger vanessa jaye, at 5/13/2006 07:34:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home