My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    6/28/2006
    I was gonna sqqquueee
    About Elizabeth Lowell's new covers for her Only series and her medieval trilogy but I can't find pics on the net. So sad... I saw them at Walmart and they are grand.


    Speaking of wallyworld, A Woman Scorned is there now.


    I was looking for The Kept Woman but no go. bastards... so I shall have to make a trip to borders or wait until it falls for the sky into my lap.


    They did have The Wrong Hostage, Outsider and the new Linda Howard. All HARDCOVER, which I hate... you have no clue how hard it was walking out without them.


    Finished reading: Viva Las Bad Boys by HelenKay Dimon and The Player by Rhonda Nelson
    Reading: Hell on Wheels by Karen Kelley
    1 Comments:
    1. I would love to hear what you think. They really are pretty I think. Pale colors, more of a landscape look with a woman, hairblowing somewhat placed with a circle around her so she stands out. I think that was only his...

      LOL I petted them all going ohhh pretty

      heeeeeeeee! I am so buying them as soon as I can see spending the money on books I already have ;).

      By Blogger sybil, at 6/28/2006 02:16:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home