My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    6/18/2006
    killing time the book way, sort of
    I was putting a bag together to go to my parents today (on the off chance I spend the night). I don't know about anyone else but being the odd chick I am, I can't go anywhere with one book.


    As I started to figure out what I needed (hee needed) to bring, it dawned on me that my books have grown wings and flown off the shelves *again*. So here is a time wasting, scary tour of books, books and more books...


    On the computer tower
    Morning Glory and Sweet Memories by LaVyrle Spencer (for review both read recently). The Endearment by LaVyrle Spencer



    In front of the window



    Open on computer



    On bed or in bag on bed



    On table (recent mail)



    On desk



    On top of bookshelf next to computer



    On dresser



    First stack in front of bookshelf
    Linda Howard: Dream Man, Heart of Fire (something facing the other way I am too lazy to get up and turn)

    Elizabeth Lowell: Too Hot to Handle, Outlaw, Fire and Rain, Sweet, Wild, Wild Wind, Dark Fire, Warrior, Love Song for a Raven, Chain Lightning, Autumn Lover and Winter Fire ::happy sigh::

    Catherine Coulter: Night Fire, Night Shadow, something turned the other way which I am guessing is Night ____ - tis a trilogy you know



    Second stack in front of bookshelf
    Sandra Brown: A Kiss Remembered, Words of Silk and Demon Rumm

    With This Ring by Carla Kelly

    Sex, Lies and Online Dating by Rachel Gibson

    Linda Lael Miller: Willow and My Darling Melissa

    Thea Devine: uh three books, older covers that would require moving to see one I think is Angel Eyes



    Next to purse
    Hell on Wheels by Karen Kelley, Show Me by Celia May Hart and Closer by Jo Leigh. There is also an ARC facing the wrong way, thin and blue I am guessing it is Southern Bad Boys cuz it should be around here somewhere.



    uh, more
    Sadly there is another stack against the other bookshelf but all I can make out is Her Sexiest Mistake by Jill Shalvis and Outlaw Love (antho with Connie Brockway, Cait Logan and two others). There is about a stack of 20 books under it (I am guessing are all anthologies). On top of that book shelf would be harl books (what is in that bookshelf) 18 Desires, 8HH, 6SE, 1AR (finch), 3IM (templeton, cowan, schulze), 1T (monroe), 4blaze (kearney, sabrato, monroe, london), 1mira (crusie), 1bombshell (nicholson) and A Singular Lady by Megan Frampton



    And this isn't touching what is on my dinning room table or against the wall in the livingroom. le sigh, I should be ashamed and like put things up and shit... instead I need a good excuse to get out of going to my parents so I can stay home and read *g*.
    4 Comments:
    1. I always have a book with me. At work, I take a 7 min book break. I even bought a messanger bag just for carrying books and bills too. So I can totally relate.

      By Blogger erika, at 6/18/2006 11:57:00 PM  

    2. I don't take books out of the apartment with me, but I've got two huge plastic tubs filled with them, as well as a bookshelf opposite the bed, and both sides of the bed itself. *sigh* I need to get rid of some of them, because it's out of control and our apartment is *way* too small.

      And now I can add you to the list of people I envy, since you also have Lover Awakened. I know it's due out in September, but dammit, I've read Lover Eternal at least 8 times now and these next couple of months can't pass quickly enough. I'm dying to see if it's as good as LE was, and what J.R. did with the abuse/rape survivor elements..

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/19/2006 12:26:00 AM  

    3. I have had it for a while just haven't posted much about it since I was being somewhat nice. Only like five or so mentions rubbing it in... hee

      How can you not take books out of your apartment?

      eek! I normally have at least one in my car and another in my purse. At least *g*

      Whenever I get a new purse I make sure it will fit a book, I am odd like that. A separate bag just for them... hmmm

      By Blogger sybil, at 6/19/2006 11:45:00 AM  

    4. I guess it's because I'm a real bookworm and tend to get totally lost in books :D. I'm a fast reader, but I get pretty absorbed, and it's been known for me to take a 2+ hour bath before and totally forget I was supposed to get ready to go to dinner, all because I got carried away with the latest Lora Leigh/Sherilyn Kenyon/Kresley Cole/ etc.. I even used to do it when I was a teenager, except then it was Diana Palmer books. *heeeheeee*

      Seriously, I'm DYING to hear about Lover Awakened. I wish someone could just tell me it's not all that great and I could stop obsessing about it. ;) I'm usually not a big fan girl, but this series is pretty much the best in the genre for me right now and to tell you the truth, even *I* was getting sick of paranormals until I started reading it. Gah. Now I really sound like a drooling idiot. Anyway, I'd love to hear what you thought about LA. I can leave my email address here if you don't want to post about it yet. Pleeeeeeease?

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/19/2006 06:24:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home