My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    6/29/2006
    so does everyone get messages on their cell phone from book store employees
    Or is it just me *g*


    Finally I have a day off... and I am seriously thinking of turning off my ringer.


    There is a very real possibility I will be moving in Aug. Which would mean packing and moving around 1300 books. So really I would have no business buying any new hardcover books. I must be strong but sadly palmer is crying my name and ten to one after I read Tara's review for Cover of Night I will cave. I did have a used copy of The Wrong Hostage in my hand today. For 12 bucks it could have been mine. I was good.


    le sigh I really need a new job I hate not spending money... so I get to spend tomorrow sending resumes, finding out what my new lease is going to be ::cross fingers I don't have to pack::, getting my tags renewed for my car and calling around for rates on apartments in case I move.


    With luck I will find time to post some reviews as well. Where the hell did June go?

    Finished reading: The Kept Woman
    Reading: Hell on Wheels
    4 Comments:
    1. *Pats head in sympathy*. I moved but I'm still lost!! I'm going to take a picture of where my husband stashed all my books. May explain my mood lately.

      CindyS *fingers crossed for luck*

      By Blogger CindyS, at 6/29/2006 02:50:00 AM  

    2. I have to move in January and am not looking forward to it. I rate moving somewhere between a root canal with no novacaine and getting my foot run over by a bus. The good news is all of my books are housed in Rubber Maid totes. If only my kitchen were already packed up like that.

      By Blogger Wendy, at 6/29/2006 10:40:00 AM  

    3. 1300 books?

      Amateur.

      ;)

      By Blogger Alyssa, at 6/29/2006 12:13:00 PM  

    4. YIkes...good luck!!! where are you moving?

      By Blogger romancelover, at 6/29/2006 02:04:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home