My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    8/25/2006
    Scandal's Daughter by Christine Wells
    This is another new to me, historical author with a book coming out November 2007.

    I need to finish the list of upcoming books I want to keep an eye on because man there are lots. I just hope some turn out to be grand reads!


    The Earl of Carleton’s sole commitment is to his hedonistic lifestyle until he makes a promise to a dying man. He must find his childhood friend a husband in three months or marry her himself.

    The daughter of a notorious femme fatale, Gemma Maitland has the body of a siren, a morbid aversion to matrimony and a knack for fixing people’s lives. He needs to marry her off before she starts fixing him, but when practical Gemma suddenly discovers her inner temptress, is Carleton man enough to resist?
    There is an excerpt here and you can find Wells on her blog. I really like the excerpt, which I have no business reading this far out!

    I love a friends to lovers story and adore it when they are childhoold sweethearts. The biggest factor I have to over come with these types of stories is the wasted time. But that is another post ;).

    Labels: ,

    2 Comments:
    1. Sybil, I read this book in manuscript and I've got to tell you it's fantastic. Grab it the minute it comes out!

      By Blogger Anna Campbell, at 8/26/2006 08:46:00 AM  

    2. Thanks, Anna! Sybil, I love friends to lovers stories too. I guess you might have worked that one out already:-) Love the name Sybil, too. One of my favorite characters in SCANDAL is called Sybil. It suits her perfectly.

      By Blogger Christine Wells, at 8/28/2006 08:59:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home