My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    11/14/2006
    Am I the only one who thinks this blows?
    I admit I have a hard time remembering titles but good night, just about every title Charlotte Boyett-Compo has uses the word wind. Her website url is even Windledgends.

    I am guessing this is an attempt at branding but it is so not working for me. How about you guys?

    Are you able to keep her stories straight? How do you remember what you have read and what you haven't? But most important... is she any good and what would you recommend reading?

    Labels:

    5 Comments:
    1. You're not alone on this. It doesn't work for me either, and I've never been tempted to pick any of her books up.

      By Blogger Karen Scott, at 11/15/2006 01:10:00 AM  

    2. I'm horrible with titles anyways and now I'm getting JR Ward's titles mixed up because Lover is in all of them so far!

      I guess saying somethiing like, you know Boyett-Compo, the one with the wind books? is one thing but how would you remember which was your favorite of hers?

      CindyS

      By Blogger CindyS, at 11/15/2006 05:07:00 AM  

    3. At some point it's all hopeless. All the titles run together to some extent.

      I don't care so much about whether or not she has wind in all of the titles, but I can't read windlegends on the page. I'm reading it in my head as Win De Leg Ands. Which, uh, makes no sense.

      By Blogger Suisan, at 11/15/2006 11:01:00 AM  

    4. Don't read her. As for keeping track, I've started a list of books I've read just this year...after 30 years of reading mind you. The reason is to keep from buying the same book twice. My brain just can't hold all the info any more.

      By Blogger Rosie, at 11/15/2006 12:12:00 PM  

    5. I haven't read her either - should I?

      As far as "branding" goes, do you think it has worked for or against the lady who has Savage in all her titles? (I haven't read her either.)

      Oh, and in my head I read windle gends...weird. LOL

      By Blogger C2, at 11/15/2006 01:18:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home