My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    3/11/2005
    Kresley Cole
    Shit, I really need to learn to pay attention. I was all excited that Kresley Cole has a new book coming out - If You Dare on May 1st.

    I was thinking this was Ian's story. So you say? Ian is the cousin of Captain Grant Sutherland in The Price of Pleasure I really enjoyed TPoP. It wasn't perfect, but really what book is. It was fun, interesting and had two women who had learned to survive on their own.

    The Captain of All Pleasures is still on my TBR but it looks good as well. BUT when I saw that she had a new book coming out I sqeee'ed because I really liked Ian. And he was left hanging at the end of TPoP and god damn it everyone and their mother is setting up the next book in their current book.

    but oh noooo

    From her faq:
    Q.When is Ian’s story coming out?

    A.Ian’s story is on hold as of now, but he will get his own one day. I fell in love with that character too much not to write his tale.

    drat... the new book is the start of a new series. Knowing me I will get it but I might wait until it hits the UBS. Or I might read a chapter or so an Wal-Mart and see if it grabs me. It is a Highlander type book, hee that should please maili ;). I really wanted Ian's book.
    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home