My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    3/14/2005
    Little of this and that
    I went three whole days without buying any books. Feel free to applaud... of course it helped I couldn't move yesterday but so what.

    So what did I buy today you ask:
    Dark Secret by Christine Feehan - I now have the last one, the first one and two some where in between. I really need to read one of them before bothering to get any others
    Saint or Sinner by Cheryl St. John - I was looking for Joe's Wife but hey this was a dollar so I figured what the hell I would try it
    After the Night by Linda Howard - witness the power of maili... I know I have read this. It was the second or so romance book I read about a year or so ago. But I don't remember it at all. So I must reread it, now of course I can't even remember what maili said was so great about it but I am thinking it had to do with sex. So hey it is worth a reread, I never said I was a deep and meaningful reader.
    Mackenzie's Mountain - it was there and I have mission. I know this is a mistake since I think there are more books that are hard to find. But witness that stop me.

    And like a dumbass I almost rebought (is that a word) Turner's Woman by Jenna Kernan. The silly thing would be I just traded in a new copy of it a week or so ago. I didn't buy it but I would highly recommend it. It has a young woman who has been emotionally abused for all of her life and she finds her inner strength through the relationship she has with Turner. He is the first man/person to give her a choice in anything. And she takes it and runs with it.

    It is probably a little on the unbelievable side as far as how much they go through and manage to survive but that didn't bother me. I loved these two characters. And the end was just perfect.

    I must go work now, which really sucks but such is life. Something has to keep me in books.
    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home