My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    3/14/2005
    Pale Moon Rider by Marsha Canham
    Pale Moon Rider is a book where I wonder if I was expecting so much from it that I was bound to be let down.

    I can't tell you what I didn't like about it, because there really wasn't anything but there wasn't anything that made me drop my jaw and go wow.

    Maybe I have issue with highwaymen books, I should drag out The Prince of Midnight by Laura Kinsale that I looked for forever and once found put on the shelf to be read later.

    I don't know, I liked Tyrone Hart. Enjoyed his ballys job he had, on top of the highwayman thing. Renee was likeable, not whinny, took charge when needed, saved his ass a few times.

    All in all a good book, just not one I see myself reading again. Mz Canham is one of those authors I started collecting before I read any of her books, so I still have Across a Moonlit Sea, Iron Rose, Swept Away and Forever My Love to read. So I will try her again.

    It is funny though, I still feel like I should hold on to this and read it again because I was suppose to love it damn it!
    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home