My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    4/17/2005
    Hard Candy by Angela Knight, Sheri Gilmore and Morgan Hawke
    Hard Candy
    These stories are erotica with a romance angle, but since each one features a threesome some readers might not agree. There is even some man on man action in one so skip this one if that offends you. I think the summaries on the loose id site are pretty good so I would go over that again.

    Where I have to say I am not one of those woman that swoon with giddy joy over slash, if done right I can enjoy reading it. But it is really hard to sell me a HEA where three isn't a crowd. Emma Holly has done it but that is the only author I can think of off the top of my head. And now I would say, Fortune's Star did it.
    Hero Sandwich by Angela Knight
    I have to say with a title like this I wasn't expecting much. The story is about superhero's, yes I so thought of Wendy when I read that. It amused me. It wasn't the best I have read of AK and no where near the worst - I reserve that spot for The Forever Kiss.

    Candy for her Soul by Sheri Gilmore... the devil made her do it. But when she did the devil or whoever Nico's dad was, she sort of lost me.

    Fortune’s Star by Morgan Hawke brings new meaning to sleeping with your boss. The story amused me and I thought was the best of the bunch. cyborg, fems and ghosts oh my... what? I didn't say it was Shakespeare, go read it, tis fun.
    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home