My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    4/12/2005
    The new phone book's here! The new phone book's here!
    quick name that movie*

    hee

    New and used books to me!!!!!!
    Drive Me Crazy by Nancy Warren
    White Heat by Jill Shalvis
    The Good, the Bad, the Undead by Kim Harrison (thought I had bought this already but didn't - bad me since it named my blog)
    I Brake for Bad Boys by Lori Foster, Shannon McKenna, Janelle Denison
    Blue Flame by Jill Shalvis
    Tell Me No Lies by Elizabeth Lowell (I have never even heard of this book)
    All Tied Up by Alison Kent
    The King's Mistress by Terri Brisbin

    one of these days I will not have a tbr pile...
    hee I just made myself giggle
    the movie, with more quotes just in case you can't remember and it is driving you up the wall
    11 Comments:
    1. I'll respond to that quote with another quote:

      "Damn these glasses!"

      "All right! I DAMN THEE."

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/13/2005 12:10:00 AM  

    2. I have great memories of Tell Me No Lies, too, but I haven't read it in ages. I first read it when I borrowed from my high school library, of all places!

      By Blogger Rosario, at 4/13/2005 09:15:00 AM  

    3. I am a Lowell virgin. I really don't seem to have come to romance from the angle every one else did. I missed all those common authors. And I still avoid them for some snobbish reason that I don't quite understand myself.

      By Blogger Nicole, at 4/13/2005 10:58:00 AM  

    4. Nicole,
      Do you like westerns?

      By Blogger sybil, at 4/13/2005 12:45:00 PM  

    5. Westerns are okay, but I don't make it a habit to read them much.

      By Blogger Nicole, at 4/13/2005 03:41:00 PM  

    6. EL Only's series is just the best. I didn't read westerns before I read those. Of course they are way alpha men.

      way

      hee I just might have to send you one if I ever finish BBOE and send it to you.

      By Blogger sybil, at 4/13/2005 04:07:00 PM  

    7. I cannot believe you've never heard of TMNL! I have two copies on my shelf. I read this book at least once a year. It would easily make my top five list of all time favorite and most oft read books. Read Sybil, read!

      By Blogger Angela James, at 4/14/2005 09:52:00 AM  

    8. One more thing- I can't wait to see what you thought of the Kim Harrison book. I think I'm the only person in the reading world who didn't love it and think it was wonderful.

      By Blogger Angela James, at 4/14/2005 09:54:00 AM  

    9. Angie,

      I am so going to have to read it after I finish Drive Me Crazy.

      As far as KH, I haven't even read Dead Witch Walking yet ;). But I have it. Can the second be read first?

      By Blogger sybil, at 4/14/2005 10:05:00 AM  

    10. I've heard iffy things about Kim Harrison, so I haven't bought those yet. Maybe a ubs purchase.

      By Blogger Nicole, at 4/14/2005 11:10:00 AM  

    11. My bad- I WAS thinking of the first one. I haven't read the second because I wasn't enamored of the first, Dead Witch Walking, and my TBR pile (actually a bookcase now) is towering out of control as it is. If I get desperate or really curious, then I might pick up the second. But not until then. So I guess I can't answer your question of whether they can be read out of order.

      By Blogger Angela James, at 4/14/2005 07:08:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home