My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    4/16/2005
    Drive Me Crazy by Nancy Warren
    Drive Me Crazy

    It took me three days to finish this book, which for me is a long time. I was excited when I started reading it and loved the opening. And hey there was a sexy librarian!

    There are so funny moments but nope the story didn't work for me. And I expect a hotter book from Brava. I really didn't care much for the h/h or what happened to them. But there was a secondary couple that worked for me, so I will try the authors writing again. Well and I already have Bad Boys Down Under and Turn Left At Sanity.
    3 Comments:
    1. That's too bad it didn't work for you. I was thinking about getting that one, but maybe I won't now.

      By Blogger Nicole, at 4/17/2005 09:03:00 AM  

    2. Well remember I am pretty much into historical so all this contemporary stuff is new to me and I read it after Standing in the Shadows - a book I really liked.

      I wouldn't recommend it but it was recommended to me ;).

      If you want to email me your address, I will send you this one. Otherwise it is off to the UBS wednesday.

      By Blogger sybil, at 4/17/2005 09:53:00 AM  

    3. I'd love to read it. I think I have your email somewhere around here.

      By Blogger Nicole, at 4/17/2005 01:13:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home