My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    4/15/2005
    Buy Me
    Due to the ever wonderful Smart Bitches I have a $10 gift cert to use at Amazon. So I must spend 25 so I get free shipping.

    duh

    So what do I want to get? Any suggestions? I want Lord of Sin, but I want it as soon as I can. So I shouldn't order it.

    I just bought:
    Bet Me by Jennifer Cruise (my first of her)
    Only with Your Love by Lisa Kleypas
    Prairie Wife by Cheryl St John
    Angel Rogue Mary Jo Putney
    Turn Left At Sanity by Nancy Warren
    Lady's Choice by Winnie Griggs
    Bad Boys Down Under by Nancy Warren

    sssssoooooo what books do I get now ;)
    4 Comments:
    1. May Bravas are shipping now, in case you want one of those. Ermm...I'm at a loss as to what to suggest right now.

      By Blogger Nicole, at 4/15/2005 09:30:00 PM  

    2. Did you decide what to buy? I wanted to be able to recommend something to you but honestly, I haven't read anything great except In Your Eyes by Laura Moore. So I've been waiting to see if you update and tell what you got!

      By Blogger Angela James, at 4/17/2005 01:22:00 PM  

    3. hee nope haven't bought anything yet... well other than the books I have posted I bought last week ;).

      I shall post as soon as I do. I sort of want Star Quality but I am not sure. I know I want the new Bad Boys but that isn't out yet.

      By Blogger sybil, at 4/17/2005 01:42:00 PM  

    4. Sybil, I just finished up Star Quality today and I enjoyed it.

      By Blogger Nicole, at 4/17/2005 04:25:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home