My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    4/12/2005
    gmail invites
    This came up once today, so I figured I would post it here...

    If anyone would like a gmail account, let me know. I have 50 invites to give out.

    What is gmail you say? It is a free email put out by google. I think it is still being beta'ed but since they are upping the invites they are giving people, I am not sure if it is still in 'beta'.

    And yes I know they have cookies and word trackers and what not , so does yahoo, hotmail and the like.

    If you would like one, comment here. I will need an email address to send the invite to and a 'first' and 'last' name to type in. Mine is Red Wyne, so no I don't need your real first and last name. If you type your email here use at for @ and dot for . so spammers don't pick up the address you use to get the invite.

    Hell I am not even sure if that can keep the spammerrobotthings from picking up address anymore but it helps, hee I think.

    you can email me at redwyne at gmail dot com (replace the at and dot and take out spaces) if you don't want to answer here...
    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home