My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    5/30/2005
    Aspen Gold Contest
    So my four books came for me to read. They were sent sometime last week but I just got them cuz I never remember to check my mail.

    Four books - score (I need to see about judging more stuff, I love free books)
    Four authors I have never read before - score
    Three books that are apart of a series - that sort of sucks

    So I am guessing I need to read these as if they stand alone. Which I am not sure how that will work but hey I will try anything once. I am not sure if I am allowed to blog about the titles or not. I will ask the coordinator.

    Anyway - if you signed up, go forth and check your mail ;).
    5 Comments:
    1. My books are here too but my blasted mailbox is so small they keep leaving me notices and I get home after the post office closes. I want my (free) books! Maybe I'll wake up early tomorrow and get them before work.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/31/2005 10:58:00 AM  

    2. ohhhhh

      email me and tell me what you get ;). I need to email that girl and see if we are allowed to say what books we read and what we think of them.

      All I have done so far is read the back of them and they seem like they will be good. And it is nice to read four new authors, two I wouldn't have picked up on my own.

      By Blogger sybil, at 5/31/2005 11:15:00 AM  

    3. I asked about it and I think she'd prefer if we not say anything until July 8th (I think that's the date). I figure that's fine by me.

      By Blogger Nicole, at 5/31/2005 04:53:00 PM  

    4. very cool

      that is what I figured. Now you just need to make sure I remember 7/8 is the deadline ;)

      By Blogger sybil, at 5/31/2005 05:05:00 PM  

    5. I'm still waiting for mine to come.

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 5/31/2005 09:18:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home